The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Neil_K
EVERYONE take note of what this girl has said here....everyone who disagreed with me, well you've just heard it from a girl herself confirming what I said was correct.

I think my work here is done...

Yeah totally! Ironically my friends and I talk about this all the time. In our school anyway it definitely seems to be the case that the ugly guys find it easier than the ugly girls :smile:

Maybe we are all right, but have just had different experiences?
Original post by hazelsaurus
Depends on which one has lower standards..

Nicely said :tongue:
Reply 82
Original post by quintus
the reason is that an ugly peson is not going to get laid easily regardless of whether they are boy or girl. appearance is the most important thing when it comes to getting laid for both sexes.

NO, this it NOT TRUE.

MEN....they are more attracted to a girl's appearance, at least initially anyway

WOMEN....they are not so impressed by a guy's looks, but go more or his personality and confidence.

This is why you regularly see ugly or average looking men with hot girls, but rarely the other way round.

For God's sake, clue yourself up on this subject. The paradigm you currently believe to be true is not true.
Reply 83
ITT lots of guys with no games.

Girls have lower standards. Thats a fact, im only average looking but I got game. All it takes is good game and you can get laid every day of the week every week. True Story

Sloppy girls are unattractive, js
Original post by wactm
ITT lots of guys with no games.

Girls have lower standards. Thats a fact, im only average looking but I got game. All it takes is good game and you can get laid every day of the week every week. True Story

Sloppy girls are unattractive, js

This guy knows what he's on about
Reply 85
Original post by Neil_K
EVERYONE take note of what this girl has said here....everyone who disagreed with me, well you've just heard it from a girl herself confirming what I said was correct.

So one girl agrees with you, and that means that you are instantly correct, despite the majority of replies, from both males and females, disagreeing :facepalm:

Original post by Neil_K
WOMEN....they are not so impressed by a guy's looks, but go more or his personality and confidence.

You honestly think that? Women are just as shallow as men.

tbh, I don't understand why everyone cares so much anyway. Anyone can get laid if they really want to.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 86
Ha, that photo has been floating around for ages. I'm pretty sure it's a guy, but.. I don't know. The more I look at it, the less sure I am :confused:
Reply 87
girl
Reply 88
Original post by Philbert
So one girl agrees with you, and that means that you are instantly correct, despite the majority of replies, from both males and females, disagreeing :facepalm:

tbh, I don't understand why everyone cares so much anyway. Anyone can get laid if they really want to.

I care so much because it's simply NOT TRUE that looks are as important in a guy as they are in a girl.

It's isn't just ONE GIRL who agrees with me....I think you'll find the majority of women in society agree that a guy's looks are not the most important factor in deciding whether they will sleep with him or date him.

There's so much false propaganda and bull**** being spread around these forums about dating and relationships, and if someone counteracts what I have to say by being blatantly full of ****, then of course I'm going to reply and break down their misconceptions until I get the truth out there.

The bottom line: ugly men with a masculine personality and confidence can get laid no problem. Ugly women, no matter how confident they are, will have a more difficult time getting laid.

I just read something that illustrates this point beautifully.... in the following discussion, women talk about 'ugly' men who they find sexy, for example one woman talks about Gorden Ramsay, saying 'He's not classically good looking, but there is definitely ''something'' about him'.

Check out the discussion, it's called 'Sexy ugly men' http://jjb.yuku.com/topic/472471/t/Sexy-Ugly-Men.html?page=5

There you go. Women will overlook a guy's lack of good looks, if he has some sort of aura/prescence/confidence/personality about him that women find compelling.

Yet, you would NEVER find men starting a discussion about 'sexy ugly women'. No man would ever look at Susan Boyle and say 'Well, she's not good looking, but there's SOMETHING about her so I'll sleep with her'. That would NEVER happen.

Looks are NOT the most important factor for women when it comes to choosing a man. End of.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 89
Original post by Coke Or Pepsi
This guy knows what he's on about

haha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Original post by Coke Or Pepsi
I agree seriously.

Girls tend to look for personality... Whereas if a girl is ugly then the guy won't even give her a shot...

It's like I've seen soooo many pretty girls date ugly guys... Never seen an ugly girl with a hot guy (well, I have? But less often...)

Ps sorry for all the elipses LOOOOL :tongue:
Original post by Neil_K

:nah:I am a girl I COMPLETELY DISAGREE WITH THIS!
I mean seriously, yes when looking for "relationships" I believe this is true...
But this is a thread specifically about sex and guys can have ugly **** buddies and no one cares because they are at least getting some (said this before but its just as long as the girl isn't fat from what ive heard..)... whereas for girls if the guys ugly EVERYONE is like "you slept with them? You Serious? You skanky whore/slut...":colondollar:
So as far as "one nighters" or "fwb" are concerned ugly girls rule this space...:closedeyes:
Original post by bakamo
haha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey sexy
Reply 92
Original post by Anonymous

I mean seriously, yes when looking for "relationships" I believe this is true...
But this is a thread specifically about sex and guys can have ugly **** buddies and no one cares because they are at least getting some (said this before but its just as long as the girl isn't fat from what ive heard..)... whereas for girls if the guys ugly EVERYONE is like "you slept with them? You Serious? You skanky whore/slut...":colondollar:
So as far as "one nighters" or "fwb" are concerned ugly girls rule this space...:closedeyes:

I disagree with you, 'anon'. I have seen too many examples of ugly or average looking men who are not rich or famous, yet who get TONS OF SEX because of their personality and confidence. They know how to arouse women...and that is a skill that goes beyond mere looks.

And who cares what other people/your friends think of who you sleep with? Who you sleep with is your business and nobody else's business.

If it were true that good looking men get laid easily...then why are so many good looking guys in society having problems with women? The answer: they lack confidence, lack personality, and they are clueless about how to arouse women.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 93
Original post by Neil_K

oh, woah, hang on a sec. one person agrees with you. despite EVERYONE ELSE DISAGREEING, now that one other person shares your opinion, it must be true!

seriously, i see you around here with your ****ing weird and warped ideas on picking up girls and it's so blatantly obvious you are a massive creep and probably virgin in real life. accept that you're wrong.
Original post by Anonymous

You're making girls seem so whore-ish and easy! What you're basically saying is that hot guys can sleep with anyone and get away with it, but if a girl slept with an ugly guy her friends will all be so shocked

The guys in a club won't go and try and pull an ugly spotty fat hairy girl.... They'll all have their eyes on the fit one or one that's not ugly but is just average.

Gosh. People have this twisted

Not that it matters

Its just quite funny
Original post by yahyahyah
oh, woah, hang on a sec. one person agrees with you. despite EVERYONE ELSE DISAGREEING, now that one other person shares your opinion, it must be true!

seriously, i see you around here with your ****ing weird and warped ideas on picking up girls and it's so blatantly obvious you are a massive creep and probably virgin in real life. accept that you're wrong.

Thats a bit harsh? There is a difference in opinion... But several others have agreed with Neil Ks idea. Just because his concept is different doesn't make it wrong or warped. As I've said, we may all be correct. It depends on the situation and how high the individuals standards are. Certainly in my sixth form ugly guys get the pretty girls. It's just how it is.
Reply 96

I'm all about direct honesty and being my real self when it comes to approaching and dating women. No games, no lies, no PUA tactics/techniques etc. So you think direct honesty and being your real self is 'weird and warped'?

You obviously don't have a clue about meeting and dating women, then. I haven't heard of you, nor read any of your advice. Who are you, what's your background, and what are your philosophies about meeting and dating women?

If you can answer those questions, I'll gladly have a friendly philosophical discussion with you about your views on dating vs mine, so I look forward to your reply....
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 97

I AGREE with Neil K
So its not only one person!! TSR proves its harder for girls to get laid; have you seen some of the threads on this forum room. The majority of the guys on here are after some goddess which doesn't exist
It's easier for an ugly girl to get laid than a good looking bloke, never mind an ugly one.
FFS its not hard to get a girlfriend :facepalm:

Latest