The Student Room Group

Do girls like blonde highlights on guys?

Titles says it all. Im so bored with my dark brown hair and it never looks textured which is what I want.

Scroll to see replies

It just looks like you have bird **** in your hair...

:lolwhut:

:sexface:

I personally prefer dark hair.
Reply 3
use products to get texture!if it's short hair then I don't think highlights works and it just looks stripey. plus if your hairs dark brown it'll be difficult to get it blonde first time?
No.
I don't particularly.. unless it's really subtle. But then it probably wouldn't give you the effect you want :tongue:
Try some products for texture?
Reply 6
I hate them, I love dark hair =)
Reply 7
Original post by Stargazer23
I don't particularly.. unless it's really subtle. But then it probably wouldn't give you the effect you want :tongue:
Try some products for texture?

Yeah i use hair wax. But i have this natural wave in my hair which stops it looking textured, its so annoying.
Reply 8
i don't like it when guys die their hair at all . . . or girls for that matter. it almost always looks worse than the origional.
Reply 9
I don't.
I like for men to take care of themselves, but I can't stand such vanity as blonde highlights would represent, in my opinion. :smile:
Reply 10
I don't like my men looking like members of westlife.
Reply 11
Almost all the girls I know prefer dark hair. I am fine with blonde hair as well but most prefer dark from what I've seen. Alex Pettyfer is always referred to as 'hot even though he's blonde'.
Reply 12
I don´t like it on guys. looks like as if they have some worms in there or noodles. turn off.
No. Looks like bird crap/noodles/worms/grease. Not good.
I dont like men who dye their hair at all, for me it is too feminine.
But if you really want to put some colour in your hair I would say to get some darker brown in with your natural brown as it would look more natural.
Summer is coming so the sun will naturally lighten your hair anyway.
Frosted tips died along with N'Sync
What kinda douche tries dying his hair and looking pretty for girls. Utterly pathetic.
Reply 17
It wouldn't appeal to me. If a guy has a surfery style and can pull of saying it just happened on the beach then its sort of alright, but normally its a turn off.
Reply 18
Some are ok but i saw an ok looking guy with blonde highlights and it put me off him becuase it looked sort of stupid you can tell a bad dye job a mile off.
If you asked this question in 90's the answer would have been a big fat: YES!!
... fortunately society has progressed since then and the answer is now: NO *shudder*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending