The Student Room Group

McDonalds Around the Globe: Which would YOU like to see on our menu?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by lukejoshjedi
laughed out loud when I saw that. Is that actually real... lol

It certainly is

I WANT ROOT BEER!!!

Also a McRib please and some of those Canadian fries with gravy and cheese...
Reply 82
To combat the Windows 7 Whopper, some Japanese branches of McDonalds offered the "Ultimac" which was 8 patties on a Big Mac.

However, this was extremely regional. Basically they hated the thought of Burger King getting one-up, so added one more patty to their burger. Regardless, it's still absurd!
Reply 83
You guys are all missing this! :eek:

I'm tempted to take some food colouring and flavouring into work on St Patrick's day so I can have my own :biggrin: Probably would be the highlight of the day as opposed to serving drunk customers :rolleyes:
The prawn and lobster things could either be amazing or absolutely dire, but I want them =P
The Japanese and Greek ones look soooo good!!
Maharaja Mac and McLaks :love:
Beer :')

Mate, you deserve every pos rep you get for these threads!
None, I don't dine at such plebby establishments.
Reply 89
I want me some McSpaghetti!
Original post by secret_geek
OMG, my life ambition is now to visit a Mcdonalds in every different country! MMMMMMMMMMMMMM big mac burgers in pitta! MMM M M MM M I am so hungry now and totally want Mcdssssssssssssssssss

I want to do this and document it. MMMMMMmmmmm The McBeer is top of my list as is the McGreek..om nom nom
McCurry pan is the tastiest thing ive ever had in my life.
You forgot about Prosperity Burger!

usually available during Chinese New Year, consists of two beef patties covered in black pepper sauce and topped with diced onions.

:coma:
Personally, I'm still waiting for Holland to bring out a McJoint
The McHaggis!

Why wont they make it?
Reply 95
This is amazing!
Reply 96
Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo
Israel has the best chain that beats McDonalds hands down any day... Burger ranch.

SO good.. :coma:

But damn expensive!!!
Reply 97
Original post by tehforum

Paneer is full fat cheese - but it tastes so good!

Don't knock it until you've tried it, you can probably get some from your local Asian shop (if you have one).

Paneer is life, well craving that beauty.

Sweden had a pretty good veggie burger when I went, think it was McBean or something. I would also like the offer of macaroons sure they are rubbish ones but hey they are cheap and sometimes they are needed
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 98
McDonalds Japan has some tastey looking food! I'd love to try the Bacon and Potato Pie :colone:
Reply 99
OMG the croque mcdo.....droool :tongue:

haha I am SO hungry thanks to this thread!!

Quick Reply

Latest