The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Graphic Design and Communication

Hey i have recieved a conditional offer from leeds and am really considering it as my firm choice!! I went on the open day and really enjoyed it but was wondering if any current students could give their thoughts on the course and the range of facilities available??

Cheers :smile::smile:
Reply 1
hey ollie

Is this at the University of Leeds? I've applied there for that course and not heard anything yet, not even an email acknowledging my application. Have you had an interview?

Sorry can't help you with your question
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Hey, high five! I'm planning to firm that course too ;D

How was the Open Day? I never went because I didn't have the time :[
Reply 3
Im planning on firming this course as well! Im hopefully attending the schools visit day on the 30th March, just waiting for an email back with more information. I think i need to ask more questions before i make my decision.

You could try and attend this day too and hopefully there will be some current students around to ask?
Reply 4
Hey guys, I'm going to firm Leeds Uni and my first choice for this course, just thought I'd chip in and say hi.
I'm also attending the open day on the 30th, hope to see some of you there!
Reply 5
Hi guys.

I'm really stuck. I loved university of leeds, and i also got an offer for this course, everyone keeps telling me really bad things, and my other choices are Leeds College of Art, and Bath Spa University. Please help. hopefully see you all there is september!
Hi, My first choice is Leeds for Graphic and Communication Design. My offer is BBB, just wondering what other people's offers are as these match my predicted grades....?
Reply 7
Original post by charliefinn4
Hi, My first choice is Leeds for Graphic and Communication Design. My offer is BBB, just wondering what other people's offers are as these match my predicted grades....?

Hi there. My offer was also BBB and this wasn't my predicted grades. I know a few others with offers all of BBB so i think its jut standard. Is this your firm choice? I hope you enjoy it. I decided to use it as an insurance in the end so probably wont end up there. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest