The Student Room Group

Do you still talk to your one night stand?

Scroll to see replies

I can only remember the names of like four of them. One of which I still talk to, through chance we're actually gonna be living together next year.
Unfortunate my one stand was my best girl friend. Awkard wouldnt be the word to use the next morning! i havent spoken to her in about 2-3 years!
Reply 22
Original post by dreamer247
So do you still talk to the person you had a one night stand with?

Of course I do. I have had a few that I wish didn’t happen but that doesn’t make them any less of a person. Although I don’t usually seek them out I always talk with them when I see them out and treat them with the same respect I hope that they will show me. Sometimes a ONS can develop into a wonderful relationship and end up in marriage.
Reply 23
Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo
Erm, no. wtf.

I don't have to shag my guy friends to be good friends with them. If there's no chemistry there's no chemistry.. we don't need to prove this by having sex. :curious:

I'm not always talking about shagging, as you so eloquently put it. It can be just getting with some one, and its not compulsory no.

Maybe it's just coincidence for me that all my best guys friends I have once got with in the past.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending