Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Campus Photos

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by J1mjam
yea, that would be great. might as well add to the list :smile: post them in here in a spoiler :smile:

Very well, give me a day or two - my room and our kitchen are definitely not in any kind of state for photographing!
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by Manitude
Very well, give me a day or two - my room and our kitchen are definitely not in any kind of state for photographing!

haha thats cool dude. would be nice to get good photos of everywhere and keep this thread as a central store for them all. So all the new students can have a look. any photos of accommodation, the campus or anywhere near campus would be great :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by J1mjam
haha thats cool dude. would be nice to get good photos of everywhere and keep this thread as a central store for them all. So all the new students can have a look. any photos of accommodation, the campus or anywhere near campus would be great :smile:

I can get a number of photos of the main parts of the spine on monday...provided I remember to bring my camera and actually use it!
Reply 23
Original post by Manitude
I can get a number of photos of the main parts of the spine on monday...provided I remember to bring my camera and actually use it!

that would be great :smile:
Hey guys, thanks for the photos! On my open day, didn't really get a chance all types of accommodation, so these are really helpful. :smile:
Reply 25
Original post by x-Saffire-x
Hey guys, thanks for the photos! On my open day, didn't really get a chance all types of accommodation, so these are really helpful. :smile:

thats no problem. hoping to get a few more pics from different accommodation soon :smile:
Reply 26
just thought id bump this for anybody who's interested.
Anybody.... Are there any pictures from one flat rooms in Main Campus, Bowland North and Alexandra Park?
Original post by lamiaelayouby
Anybody.... Are there any pictures from one flat rooms in Main Campus, Bowland North and Alexandra Park?

Can you stop spamming this forum with the same question, please?
are you the moderater of this forum or what? if you do not have an answer to my inquiry,simply ignore it and let others who may be interested respond. Thank you!!
Reply 30
please stop ruining the thread i have spent a long time creating.
Reply 31
Original post by J1mjam
please stop ruining the thread i have spent a long time creating.

A thread nobody cares aboutand you keep needlessly bumping, a.k.a you're a spammer
Reply 32
Original post by Budgiebabe
A thread nobody cares aboutand you keep needlessly bumping, a.k.a you're a spammer

bumped once but thanks for doing it again for me....1,100 views says a lot. people dont need to reply to this thread it is for people to read and get help from. as clearly people have. i dont know who you are. you have clearly made an account in the last 30 minutes in order to post spam. so please sod off and find something better to do with your time.
Reply 33
Original post by J1mjam
1,100 views says a lot. people dont need to reply to this thread it is for people to read and get help from. as clearly people have. i dont know who you are. you have clearly made an account in the last 30 minutes in order to post spam. so please sod off and find something better to do with your time.

you';ve posted stuff from the accomodattion thread. A gegger and a spammer, I am ashamed of my uni thanks to you.
Reply 34
aaaaaand your point is? the accommodation thread has a lot of useful photos of accommodation but isnt a full repository. hence the purpose of this thread. which contains more than just the accommodation thread.
how about you fancy telling me who you are rather than just hiding behind this pathetic new account...
Original post by J1mjam
bumped once but thanks for doing it again for me....1,100 views says a lot. people dont need to reply to this thread it is for people to read and get help from. as clearly people have. i dont know who you are. you have clearly made an account in the last 30 minutes in order to post spam. so please sod off and find something better to do with your time.

Seconded. Budgiebabe is clearly another poster hiding behind a new username. It is silly really. Why waste time spamming a thread? :confused:
Reply 36
Original post by affinity89
Seconded. Budgiebabe is clearly another poster hiding behind a new username. It is silly really. Why waste time spamming a thread? :confused:

i hate this forum and the fact it no longer allows me to give you rep 'Please rate some other members before rating this member again' but cheers :smile:
I've rated quite a few members lately. That haven't been either of you. How many is some, I wonder?
Reply 38
Original post by RedRevolver
I've rated quite a few members lately. That haven't been either of you. How many is some, I wonder?

40 :h:
Original post by cambo211
40 :h:

o.O? That's quite ridiculous...

Quick Reply

Latest