Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Campus Photos

Announcements Posted on
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J1mjam)
    yea, that would be great. might as well add to the list post them in here in a spoiler
    Very well, give me a day or two - my room and our kitchen are definitely not in any kind of state for photographing!
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manitude)
    Very well, give me a day or two - my room and our kitchen are definitely not in any kind of state for photographing!
    haha thats cool dude. would be nice to get good photos of everywhere and keep this thread as a central store for them all. So all the new students can have a look. any photos of accommodation, the campus or anywhere near campus would be great
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    haha thats cool dude. would be nice to get good photos of everywhere and keep this thread as a central store for them all. So all the new students can have a look. any photos of accommodation, the campus or anywhere near campus would be great
    I can get a number of photos of the main parts of the spine on monday...provided I remember to bring my camera and actually use it!
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manitude)
    I can get a number of photos of the main parts of the spine on monday...provided I remember to bring my camera and actually use it!
    that would be great
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, thanks for the photos! On my open day, didn't really get a chance all types of accommodation, so these are really helpful.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x-Saffire-x)
    Hey guys, thanks for the photos! On my open day, didn't really get a chance all types of accommodation, so these are really helpful.
    thats no problem. hoping to get a few more pics from different accommodation soon
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    just thought id bump this for anybody who's interested.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anybody.... Are there any pictures from one flat rooms in Main Campus, Bowland North and Alexandra Park?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lamiaelayouby)
    Anybody.... Are there any pictures from one flat rooms in Main Campus, Bowland North and Alexandra Park?
    Can you stop spamming this forum with the same question, please?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    are you the moderater of this forum or what? if you do not have an answer to my inquiry,simply ignore it and let others who may be interested respond. Thank you!!
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    please stop ruining the thread i have spent a long time creating.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    please stop ruining the thread i have spent a long time creating.
    A thread nobody cares aboutand you keep needlessly bumping, a.k.a you're a spammer
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Budgiebabe)
    A thread nobody cares aboutand you keep needlessly bumping, a.k.a you're a spammer
    bumped once but thanks for doing it again for me....1,100 views says a lot. people dont need to reply to this thread it is for people to read and get help from. as clearly people have. i dont know who you are. you have clearly made an account in the last 30 minutes in order to post spam. so please sod off and find something better to do with your time.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    1,100 views says a lot. people dont need to reply to this thread it is for people to read and get help from. as clearly people have. i dont know who you are. you have clearly made an account in the last 30 minutes in order to post spam. so please sod off and find something better to do with your time.
    you';ve posted stuff from the accomodattion thread. A gegger and a spammer, I am ashamed of my uni thanks to you.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    aaaaaand your point is? the accommodation thread has a lot of useful photos of accommodation but isnt a full repository. hence the purpose of this thread. which contains more than just the accommodation thread.
    how about you fancy telling me who you are rather than just hiding behind this pathetic new account...
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    bumped once but thanks for doing it again for me....1,100 views says a lot. people dont need to reply to this thread it is for people to read and get help from. as clearly people have. i dont know who you are. you have clearly made an account in the last 30 minutes in order to post spam. so please sod off and find something better to do with your time.
    Seconded. Budgiebabe is clearly another poster hiding behind a new username. It is silly really. Why waste time spamming a thread? :confused:
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by affinity89)
    Seconded. Budgiebabe is clearly another poster hiding behind a new username. It is silly really. Why waste time spamming a thread? :confused:
    i hate this forum and the fact it no longer allows me to give you rep 'Please rate some other members before rating this member again' but cheers
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've rated quite a few members lately. That haven't been either of you. How many is some, I wonder?
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedRevolver)
    I've rated quite a few members lately. That haven't been either of you. How many is some, I wonder?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cambo211)
    o.O? That's quite ridiculous...

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 7, 2014
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.