The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Campus Photos

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
just thought id bump this back up since we are getting to a busy time of year, with all the new people on here :smile:
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
This photo of County has popped up on my FB feed. I thought it was an interesting angle, so I'm sharing it here. :smile:

Reply 42
nice one :smile: thanks. ill wack it in the first post. where abouts is that exactly? i cant figure it out..
Reply 43
It's county south I think, taken from a few floors above the bar. :smile:
Reply 44
Original post by `Chris
It's county south I think, taken from a few floors above the bar. :smile:

cool, personally never been there so i dont recognise it or even see any points of reference. im off to county tonight for the quiz..that might help!
Here is another from County South.

Spoiler

Reply 46
Original post by affinity89

added and once again thank you :smile:
Reply 47
Original post by J1mjam
cool, personally never been there so i dont recognise it or even see any points of reference. im off to county tonight for the quiz..that might help!

Affinity's second photo is the 'roof' of county bar :tongue:
thankyou so much for these pictures they are really useful!
can anybody tell me where abouts the superior standard rooms are in county? i mean are they in the county south residences or the very far county ones on the map?
:smile:
Reply 49
Just taking a quick peruse at the pictures I have on facebook in lancaster....90% of them are pictures of me in the middle of drunken antics in bars or house parties - nothing useful to put on here!
I have some photos of my townhouse room on my hard drive but I think there's already some townhouse photos? If not then I could upload them.
Reply 50
Original post by Manitude
Just taking a quick peruse at the pictures I have on facebook in lancaster....90% of them are pictures of me in the middle of drunken antics in bars or house parties - nothing useful to put on here!
I have some photos of my townhouse room on my hard drive but I think there's already some townhouse photos? If not then I could upload them.

feel free, its up to you. the more the merrier. ill just add them to the OP :smile:

Original post by rainbowcolours
thankyou so much for these pictures they are really useful!
can anybody tell me where abouts the superior standard rooms are in county? i mean are they in the county south residences or the very far county ones on the map?
:smile:

im not too sure if im honest. someone in county may be able to answer better. with me being in cartmel, i dont end up in county that much. but i THINK its the sqaure shaped building that surrounds the oak tree which is the logo of the College for that reason. again, i might be wrong.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 51
Original post by J1mjam
feel free, its up to you. the more the merrier. ill just add them to the OP :smile:

Very well:

Spoiler

Reply 52
Original post by Manitude

thank you and added :smile:
Does anybody know when the building work will be finished in alexandra square?!
Reply 54
Does anybody know when the building work will be finished in alexandra square?!

the work on the square itself is done. i should probably post the pics on the OP go have a look now
Not a bad view to wake up to out of lonsdale!

Someone take some photos from the South-West corner at around dusk. The views are beautiful!
Reply 57
Original post by RedRevolver
Someone take some photos from the South-West corner at around dusk. The views are beautiful!

not sure where abouts you mean? you could always do it :wink:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by J1mjam
the work on the square itself is done. i should probably post the pics on the OP go have a look now

oh thanks :smile: the past 2 times i visited the work was still being done thats why i asked ! looks a lot better without the scaffolding i must say :tongue:
Reply 59
oh thanks :smile: the past 2 times i visited the work was still being done thats why i asked ! looks a lot better without the scaffolding i must say :tongue:

it does. and today, with the weather being excellent. it really is the hub of the University. there are people just sat all along those steps. and people everywhere, queueing up at shops and banks etc.

Original post by Lancastermike
Added xD
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply