Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Campus Photos

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by k9markiii
I will send you some picture of furness superior ensuite when I have tidied up and borrowed a camera. I could also upload a photo of the petrol station as seen from my window.

awesomes, thanks. any photos will be nice.. the threads gone a bit dead but hopefully the new prospective students will start to look around again.
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 81
Original post by Absinth

Spoiler

John Creed building (twin) room.

:biggrin: thanks a lot!
I'll add some pictures of Furness upgraded standard when my room/the kitchen is less of a tip :L
Reply 83
Original post by NightWatch
I'll add some pictures of Furness upgraded standard when my room/the kitchen is less of a tip :L

cheers :biggrin:
Ah, I've been meaning to put up some photos from Chancellor's Wharf. I'll do so either tomorrow or friday.

I know it isn't on campus but it might be relevant for anybody in 1st year thinking of applying for a room here for their 2nd year.
Reply 85
Original post by NightWatch

Where are you in Upgraded Standard? If you saw some randomers running round outside in the rain last night... well... that was me and my flat :biggrin:
Original post by Davott

Original post by Davott
Where are you in Upgraded Standard? If you saw some randomers running round outside in the rain last night... well... that was me and my flat :biggrin:

Hahaha, I'm in torver, in the quad area with the big stone circle and tree in the middle :L and lmao, can't say I did although it would have been funny :laugh:

edit: pictures will still be appearing, will probs do them on monday if the cleaners have been in so the kitchen is reasonably tidy.
This thread looks a bit dead...but does anyone have any new pics of campus (I've heard there have been lots of renovations being done) and/or the city itself? Much appreciated :smile:
Reply 88
Original post by FrozenCharlotte
This thread looks a bit dead...but does anyone have any new pics of campus (I've heard there have been lots of renovations being done) and/or the city itself? Much appreciated :smile:

haha yea, but i got it stickied so people can still see it. as i think the photos can be of some use to many people. there are currently renovations but nothings been finished and these photos are still pretty up to date.
Reply 89
Original post by J1mjam
haha yea, but i got it stickied so people can still see it. as i think the photos can be of some use to many people. there are currently renovations but nothings been finished and these photos are still pretty up to date.

That reminds me - did you know one of your pictures showed up in that first 'Whistleblower'?
Reply 90
Original post by `Chris
That reminds me - did you know one of your pictures showed up in that first 'Whistleblower'?

it did :O...which one? interesting...

found it! photo of fylde accommodation? least i was credited...which i like
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 91
Original post by J1mjam
it did :O...which one? interesting...

found it! photo of fylde accommodation? least i was credited...which i like

Haha, I wasn't sure you if you knew or not when it was credited as J1mjam - meant to ask ages ago. Fame at last!!
Reply 92
Original post by `Chris
Haha, I wasn't sure you if you knew or not when it was credited as J1mjam - meant to ask ages ago. Fame at last!!

nah they never told me...but they have no way of contacting me... its just on the wikipedia page under a creative commons licence. under which you only have to credit the work...so thats my wikipedia username...:smile:
Reply 93
Original post by J1mjam
nah they never told me...but they have no way of contacting me... its just on the wikipedia page under a creative commons licence. under which you only have to credit the work...so thats my wikipedia username...:smile:

Ah, it's on Wiki too - I thought they'd found your blog. Makes more sense - not that it would have been much different them taking it off your blog...
Reply 94
Original post by `Chris
Ah, it's on Wiki too - I thought they'd found your blog. Makes more sense - not that it would have been much different them taking it off your blog...

nah, they would have almost definitely taken it from Wikipedia. infact they credited 'j1mjam2112' which is my wiki page. my blog is just 'j1mjam' :smile:
Original post by Nereis
Country superior standard:

Forgive me for resurrecting an old thread, and for the weird question.

But what are the approximate dimensions of this room?
Also is the bed standard size? It looks small, but I'm wondering whether it's just because it's up against the window and taking up the whole width of the room :smile:

Thanks in advance.
Reply 96
Original post by rachaelizabeth
Forgive me for resurrecting an old thread, and for the weird question.

But what are the approximate dimensions of this room?
Also is the bed standard size? It looks small, but I'm wondering whether it's just because it's up against the window and taking up the whole width of the room :smile:

Thanks in advance.

dont worry about bringing up an old thread...its stickied for a reason...

i believe all beds are standard size(ive never heard otherwise) and if you take the standard length to be 190cm, the width of the room appears to be the length of the bed. the room appears to be quite long, with room for the wardrobe, sink and massive notice board. i would estimate around 4/5m. hopefully if nereis notices this at some point he can measure it for you.
Reply 97
Would anyone from County Superior Ensuite be generous enough to post pictures? :smile: I'd (and I'm sure others) would like to see pictures from students. It would be greatly appreciated.
IMG-20120625-00708.jpg

Can someone please tell me what this carving's title is? I remember it had a plaque next to it...but I can't seem to remember what it said right now..:pinch:
Oops..another pic leaked. It's John Creed building if anyone is interested. That's where my visitor room was :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest