The Student Room Group

Film/TV Production at Westminster

Who else has had an interview? I've got mine tomorrow. Not sure what to expect really. Will it be a group/individual interview? And what kind of things do they ask you?

I think my portfolio is okay aswell; a script i've written, a dvd with a short film i Produced, a marked film analysis i created, various graphics i created on PS in regards to Film Promotion. Not sure what else i could add?

I think i'm going to take the sketchbook i just did for a short film assignment, only problem is i can't leave it with them because it hasn't been standardised yet. Hopefully they let me just quickly flick through it with them.

Would be sweet if someone could get back to me! :smile:
Reply 1
It's individual interviews, they take you and go through your portfolio and ask you some questions, takes about half an hour then they take you for a tour.
Reply 2
Cheers man. It went okay i think, it was pretty hard to read if it went well or not. Hopefully they look at the DVD i had in my portfolio and get back to me soon. How long after your interview did you hear back? The course looks amazing.
Reply 3
A couple of days if I remember right, but mine was a rejection (I completely messed up at the interview!) so if you're accepted it might take longer. Good luck though!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending