The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Salford freshers 2011

This is just a thread for any Salford Uni applicants for 2011 to get to know each other before we go in September :smile:
Anyone doing Media Production? :tongue:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm starting at Salford in September too :smile:
x
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Reply 2
Yeyy what course and accom (if you're staying in accom that is) ? x
Im starting September 2011, doing wildlife conservation with zoo biology:smile:
Reply 4
Original post by heatherlyons
Im starting September 2011, doing wildlife conservation with zoo biology:smile:

Nicee :smile: I'll see you there then

Oh, and is anyone going to the open day this wednesday?
Will be starting the Social Work MA in Sep.

Not sure about freshers as i will be commuting. Plus i barely survived Freshers for my first degree :wink:

Anyone else in same boat?
I'm starting in Sept. this year too! Journalism and English, staying at Lear in IQ.
Reply 7
Hi my name is Kevin Kojo Adjapong and i am also coming to Salford Uni this coming september God willing. can i make friends. you can add me up on facebook. cant wait to come for my MSc in september.
Reply 8
Hi, I'm Tasha Hadgraft, I'm on yougo, add me if you wish to. I'm going to Salford to study Biomedical Sciences hopefully, anyone else?
Reply 9
I'm Rana, hopefully starting in September, accom - Lear in IQ and going to study Translating and Interpreting French/Arabic :smile:
Reply 10
Hiya, I'm also hopefully starting here in Sept to study nursing :biggrin: Don't know about accommodation yet, I reckon they stick all us health care peeps in John Lester/Eddie Coleman...not too sure! :P Anyone else doing nursing at Salford feel free to say hi, or anyone else for that matter :biggrin:
Original post by ranoh
I'm Rana, hopefully starting in September, accom - Lear in IQ and going to study Translating and Interpreting French/Arabic :smile:

Hey i'm in Lear too! Flat 6.
Reply 12
Anyone staying in Constantine court?
Reply 13
Hello :smile: not staying in uni accomodation but hopefully moving near media city to study Journalism and Broadcasting. Feel free to add me on yougo or facebook :smile:
Reply 14
Sorry for delayed reply.

I'm studying politics, and I'm applying for Constantine Court or Horlock Court

x
Reply 15
Hey! I've applied to the Performing Arts course, still waiting for a reply...
So why did you all choose Salford?
Reply 16
Fancied a change from Staffordshire and Wales and not really explored that much up North apart from Manchester while doing my photography project last year. Felt comfy there. Also, hopefully studying a media course within the new Media City development should open some doors to oppurtunities. Fingers crossed :biggrin:
Reply 17
Anyone staing in IQ Bronte house?
Reply 18
Why is everybody staying in IQ? I fancy Constantine or Horlock so I can be on campus. Only really because Salford town is a dive :/
Reply 19
Original post by Alex.Woolf
Why is everybody staying in IQ? I fancy Constantine or Horlock so I can be on campus. Only really because Salford town is a dive :/

I know right, Constantine looks pretty good for student accom. Maybe i'll see you there :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending