Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

when does year 12 finish????

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    im currently in yr 12 but im doing really bad as ive had loads of time of with salmonella so im retaking this year next yr.
    I got a letter off my school saying that study leave was the 4th may until the 27th of may so does this mean that after the easter holidays i dont go back as the easter hols finish on the 3rd of may?? or do you go back after the study leave??
    Im wanting to know this because im trying to save up to go on holiday but my ema will stop once the course ends lol so i want to know how many weeks ive got left.
    does any1 have a official finishing date for there school??
    thanks
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IloveSamx)
    im currently in yr 12 but im doing really bad as ive had loads of time of with salmonella so im retaking this year next yr.
    I got a letter off my school saying that study leave was the 4th may until the 27th of may so does this mean that after the easter holidays i dont go back as the easter hols finish on the 3rd of may?? or do you go back after the study leave??
    Im wanting to know this because im trying to save up to go on holiday but my ema will stop once the course ends lol so i want to know how many weeks ive got left.
    does any1 have a official finishing date for there school??
    thanks
    Once study leave and the exams are over at the end of the year, you go back to school to start on the A2 material.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    would i go back to start the A2 work even though im retaking my AS year?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Before year 13 but after year 11.
    • 16 followers

ReputationRep:
    When year 13 starts
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IloveSamx)
    would i go back to start the A2 work even though im retaking my AS year?
    I don't know about that. It would probably be best if you ask someone at your school.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 15, 2011
New on TSR

GCSE mocks revision

Talk study tips this weekend

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.