The Student Room Group

Middlesex for Illustration?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by flartlou
Wow thanks for this! How was the interview and is it hard to get in? Is the area nice? I'm quite interested in it

i found the interview really good, they were very polite and interested about students, and also alot more organised than most other ones i had. it was very thorough and there were moments were i definitely felt very challenged. they take 35 first years every year out of about 400 applicants, so quite tough but gathering from what everyone says and how i felt is that the process is very fair, as some you do wonder with some bigger named ones.. I'd say definitely check it out yourself, the area is ok, everything you need is around you and is a nice mix between students and a normal area. good access to central london aswell on the tube which is good to always take an advantage of, whether with regards to the course, or general social! hope this helps you out a bit, its definitely worth booking a tour if your interested :smile:
Reply 21
Original post by metson
i found the interview really good, they were very polite and interested about students, and also alot more organised than most other ones i had. it was very thorough and there were moments were i definitely felt very challenged. they take 35 first years every year out of about 400 applicants, so quite tough but gathering from what everyone says and how i felt is that the process is very fair, as some you do wonder with some bigger named ones.. I'd say definitely check it out yourself, the area is ok, everything you need is around you and is a nice mix between students and a normal area. good access to central london aswell on the tube which is good to always take an advantage of, whether with regards to the course, or general social! hope this helps you out a bit, its definitely worth booking a tour if your interested :smile:

ahhhh tough competition then!! i will probs be applying for it :biggrin: thanks for the info

Quick Reply

Latest