The Student Room Group

Suggest a hairstyle for me

Think I have kind of a long face shape. Want something low maintenance, and pref short (only if you think it will suit me). Looking for some honest opinions please. Any pictures you may have of a possible hairstyle is doubly appresheated.

Also thinking of changing hair colour at some point maybe but want to find a hairstyle I'm happy with as I just don't know what suits me. I had really long hair before for years, like shoulder length to middle of back but everyone said it didn't suit me and I didn't like it much either.

Any ideas?
Having it too short will only accentuate your long face shape...

I'd personally go for something like this

Also just in general if your face is long what you're trying to so it add width at sides with hair to balance it out (so think, curls, shaped hair etc.)
A girl in my year just got her hair cut to look like Jessie J's, it looks incredible :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
If you have a long face, having a full fringe will help to slim it down a bit/cover forehead :smile:
Although i agree with greeneyed gril about face shape and keeping it longer...

If you decide to go short then :smile: (keep your fringes a lot longer and fuller at the front). Once you've dyed your hair..it will look lovely ( although you already do :h:)

(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by roseroserose.
A girl in my year just got her hair cut to look like Jessie J's, it looks incredible :smile:

Looks so nice.
Reply 6
Original post by charcharchar

Original post by charcharchar
If you have a long face, having a full fringe will help to slim it down a bit/cover forehead :smile:

Yes please go for a fringe if you want to give your long face a softer look!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending