The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LeeC
It's the wrong colour. How many clocks towers look like that anyway? Hundreds all over the world I expect.

Surely they could have got the colour right if it was a true prediction?

The shape is right though. Just chekced that the earthquake happened 14:46 JST, and the clock is showing 14:55. I know thats probably a coincedence but Ill just throw that in there :tongue:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 61
Original post by aliluvschoc
To me it seems that the card shows a whole bunch of different ethnicities.

Yes. The first character I noticed looking Japanese was the man in the yellow shirt. The woman in the red towards the far right is definately Asian-looking; her garb suggests so, as does the woman in the green. Two of them, I think, are carrying bags, or perhaps a combination of bag and briefcase, which makes them look like city-workers.
Original post by amizzle91
Erm, that's what I said.

Your 'equation' has the date of the earthquake as 10/03/2011.

The actual date, as you said, is 11/03/2011.

HAHA. Lol. That failed. But I wasn't the one who posted that 'equation'. :colonhash:
Original post by Charzhino
The shape is right though. Just chekced that the earthquake happened 14:46 JST, and the clock is showing 14:55. I know thats probably a coincedence but Ill just throw that in there :tongue:

The Big one at Tokyo hasn't happened yet as people think it has.
Original post by darknessbehold
Im just wondering how come a 1995 card game predicted this. Thats all.

Lots of things seemingly predict lots of other things.

I personally always find it funny that these predictions are never word for word accurate. If someone can predict these things, why are they always written in the most obscure way possible? Just write it clearly you prediction *****
Reply 65
Im just wondering how come a 1995 card game predicted this. Thats all.

If you were designing a earthquake disaster card, you would either probably either pick San Francisco, Los Angeles, or Toyko for the design as they lie near major fault lines. They probably did mean to put the clock tower in, its an iconic building, nothing fishy about that. Same with the World trade towers, they had already been the target of a terrorist attack before, so it seems logical to pick them as a 'terrorist' card. You're reading far too much into this.
Original post by Joluk
If you were designing a earthquake disaster card, you would either probably either pick San Francisco, Los Angeles, or Toyko for the design as they lie near major fault lines. They probably did mean to put the clock tower in, its an iconic building, nothing fishy about that. Same with the World trade towers, they had already been the target of a terrorist attack before, so it seems logical to pick them as a 'terrorist' card. You're reading far too much into this.

Maybe Iam but I'm still in the middle.
Reply 67
Original post by Sendaii
Got any evidence of that?

I think I read it on a number of blogs which I came across a while ago:

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2011/03/japan-tsunami-caused-by-haarp.html

http://beyondthecurtain.wordpress.com/2011/03/11/13829/
Original post by 4ttari
-HAARP

-Chemtrails

-Project Bluebeam

The millitary is 20-30 years ahead of current tech. No one knows what they have in store.

Why has Japan been attacked? We can only speculate, but it could be to do with the economy e.g. the bankers push countries to take out loans, if they refuse then there are consequences. Japan had cancelled childhood vaccination programs in the last week, for those who don't know about a lot of the major childhood vaccination programs, they are actually programs (again from the Bankers) to reduce fertility rates amongst other things. The Banking Mafia like to get their way, they still use the same dirty tactics which helped them get to the very top in the first place.

Japan was warned:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG1OHDMGgXg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRqcxjdRzGw

What the **** have you been smoking?
Reply 69
Original post by Martyn*
There are two towers. But there is no plane. The card states "Terrorist Nuke".

Yes I do have eyes thanks.

Terrorist NUKE?!

There you go, it's a crap prediction. They couldn't even get the method of attack right!

Original post by Martyn*
Terrorists did strike the two towers. The WTC was struck in 2001. I'd call that a pretty good prediction.

The card doesn't say anything about 2001, why did you bring that up? It's a coincidence.

A pretty good prediction would be something like:

On september 11th 2001 islamic extemist terrorists will strike the twin towers with airliners.
Original post by 4ttari
Illuminati card games coming true:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zEFKT7s75k

Now type in illuminati reverse mode and add .com, see where it leads you to.

The NSA? a communications intelligence agency? Why not the CIA or something a bit well.... bigger?

Not to mention the fact its a piece of piss to buy a website (in this case itanimulli) and redirect it.
(edited 13 years ago)
It's JOincidence with a C.

(for all you friends fans out there)
Reply 72
Original post by dunnicare
HAHA. Lol. That failed. But I wasn't the one who posted that 'equation'. :colonhash:

Yeah I know I've seen it on Facebook :smile:

I can see how you'd think it was correct though, easy mistake to make.
Reply 73
Original post by LeeC
Yes I do have eyes thanks.

Terrorist NUKE?!

There you go, it's a crap prediction. They couldn't even get the method of attack right!

The card doesn't say anything about 2001, why did you bring that up? It's a coincidence.

A pretty good prediction would be something like:

On september 11th 2001 islamic extemist terrorists will strike the twin towers with airliners.

You don't quite get what a prediction is, do you?

No-one has ever predicted something so accurately and for it to have come true in exactly that way. Predictions are just not like that.

I, myself, have predicted events which have come to pass in my life, but I could not have predicated those events in exact detail. In spite of that, the prediction actually came true.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 74
Original post by Martyn*
Yes. The first character I noticed looking Japanese was the man in the yellow shirt. The woman in the red towards the far right is definately Asian-looking; her garb suggests so, as does the woman in the green. Two of them, I think, are carrying bags, or perhaps a combination of bag and briefcase, which makes them look like city-workers.

Personally, I think this card shows the true nature of predictions. We see what we want to see, find details that fit and ignore all others.

The man to the left definitely looks black to me. The Asian/white woman in green could look like either, depending on what you wish to see. The woman to the right could even be African in the right setting or Asian of some form. The man in the blue shirt could be all manner of things.

Be that as it may, earthquakes happen regularly in Asian countries so the card would make the most sense as having an Asian setting. They could have picked somewhere like California of course, but with the other American-based cards they probably wanted to choose some variety.
Reply 75

Sorry, but it's going to take more than a couple of conspiracy theory blogs written in a biased manner to convince me that HAARP had anything to do with this. Don't you think that if HAARP had anything to do with the disaster it would have been better hidden than having the bloody data freely available online for the world to see?
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Implo
HAARP is scarily realistic :s though 11/9/01 (9/11) + 10/3/2011 (japan earthquake)= 21/12/2012 (2012) :O:O

60 + 9 = 69 :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Whats your point?
Original post by Martyn*
The people in that picture are Asian. One of them looks very Japanese. It's the Tokyo tower, and that tower doesn't have a flag. The time? Not all predictions are that perfect.

No they are not asian! they are of the ink race. (or pixel race in this case)

I didn't see anything to do with Tokyo tower in this thread.

Its not a prediction if its not perfect
Original post by aliluvschoc
Personally, I think this card shows the true nature of predictions. We see what we want to see, find details that fit and ignore all others.

The man to the left definitely looks black to me. The Asian/white woman in green could look like either, depending on what you wish to see. The woman to the right could even be African in the right setting or Asian of some form. The man in the blue shirt could be all manner of things.

Be that as it may, earthquakes happen regularly in Asian countries so the card would make the most sense as having an Asian setting. They could have picked somewhere like California of course, but with the other American-based cards they probably wanted to choose some variety.

Your Sig made me LOL
Reply 79
I don't know if this is a hoax or a cry for attention but speeras doesn't come up on google search. Link?

:facepalm: :facepalm2:

Latest

Trending

Trending