The Student Room Group

How many bi/lesbian girls are on here?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by indianaussie
BioFurmatphystudent ..what do i do?

British girls...ahhh i think im going to faint because of all the hotness. Like an exothermic reaction they just go about spreading their hotness everywhere. It's melting my computer screen.

If i don't get my dose of british girls from yt videos of tv shows, movies etc i start having withdrawal symptoms.

:laugh: That sounds like me with Helena Bonham Carter. :sexface: I go crazy! :crazy:

599948_4321478644105_2048699516_n.jpg
Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
:laugh: That sounds like me with Helena Bonham Carter. :sexface: I go crazy! :crazy:

599948_4321478644105_2048699516_n.jpg

:laugh: I agree she is hot but not as hot or as explosive as you :sexface: if you were a concentration gradient i'd go down on you :crazy:

You didn't see my other lines in the post above :frown:

You didn't see my other lines in the post above :frown:

D'aww, I love them! They're really good, I'm impressed! :colondollar:
D'aww, I love them! They're really good, I'm impressed! :colondollar:

i want to know what your fav one is. Are you more of a bio, maths or phys person? did you like the last one..:colone: about concentration gradients

can i have you on the lab bench..?

i mean can we have a romantic evening doing chemical reactions on the lab bench :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
i want to know what your fav one is. Are you more of a bio, maths or phys person? did you like the last one..:colone: about concentration gradients

:awesome: Well I came up with my username when I was studying a-levels, so now I'm at degree level you could say I'm more of a biology person.

I did like the concentration gradient one, but I think the lab bench one is my favourite. I might have to steal it in the future. :colone:
:awesome: Well I came up with my username when I was studying a-levels, so now I'm at degree level you could say I'm more of a biology person.

I did like the concentration gradient one, but I think the lab bench one is my favourite. I might have to steal it in the future. :colone:

Ah i see. So if i was an endoplasmic reticulum would you want me to be smooth or rough? :wink: :P Can i caress your vesicle while you fondle my golgi body? you are so hot you're denaturing my proteins :P
alright i'll let you have the lab bench one but you have to let me explore your concentration gradient on the lab bench. lol jk :smile:
Ah i see. So if i was an endoplasmic reticulum would you want me to be smooth or rough? :wink: :P Can i caress your vesicle while you fondle my golgi body? you are so hot you're denaturing my proteins :P
alright i'll let you have the lab bench one but you have to let me explore your concentration gradient on the lab bench. lol jk :smile:

Rough. :whip:
:sexface:
THat's cool. what are you studying?

im from outside the UK but i really like british girls. It started with the spice girls, kate winslet, sugababes etc and just continued.
british accents are like :coma: :awesome:
i used to have a british gf :frown:

I'm studying Computing. How about you? What do you do..?

And I hope you don't mind me correcting you, but there is no such thing as a "British Accent", as there are so many different accents in the UK.
Original post by ShezzAhh
Ohh cool, which part of London are you from? I'm moving to Wembley in sept for uni :smile:

I'm from south London, I'm going into my final year in sept studying computer science, what are you going to study??

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Bi and proud baby
Rough. :whip:
:sexface:

i like i like :sexface:..always had this fantasy of being whipped by a british girl. but i may be smooth while exploring your concentration gradient :smile:
:wink:
Original post by Educate95
I'm studying Computing. How about you? What do you do..?

And I hope you don't mind me correcting you, but there is no such thing as a "British Accent", as there are so many different accents in the UK.

im studying a graduate degree in science but from australia.thinking of coming to the UK for exchange.
I know there are a number of accents and i like them all liek cockney, geordie, scouse, the posh queen's accent, birmingham and london accents.
which one do you have ? :wink: and what would i need to do to hear it :smile:
Reply 192
Aww. This thread. I'm bi.:-) Hiyaa
i like i like :sexface:..always had this fantasy of being whipped by a british girl. but i may be smooth while exploring your concentration gradient :smile:
:wink:

:blushing: D'aww shucks. :awesome:
Reply 194
Original post by Anonymous
I hope i don't cause anybody any offence by posting this.

I am not lesbian, however i would like to try the experience of being with another girl. (wuld this be classed as bi-curious?)
I am also in a straight relationship, and my boyfriend and I have been talking of having a threesome. It is all 100% my idea. Whilst i know the idea obviously appeals to him, he doesn't try to push anything, and has actually said that he would prefer that the first time anything happens it'd just be me and another girl.

However, i am not happy with that idea, i want it to be all three of us, even it means he sits out and watches... sounds creepy voiced like that doesn't it? I mean more so he is still there, even if he is not involved.

The only problem is, and it is perfectly understandable, that many lesbian/bi girls are either already in a relationship (we're not wanting groups) or they're not wanting interaction with another guy.

I would love to have this experience, but i need to be able to have the bf there, just for my own morality ;P

Any advice on how i could go about this?
Any girls from the Notts area wanna get in touch? :wink:

Sorted your situation now? :smile:
Lesbigay. Yo'.
Reply 196
Haha, this thread has about 200 posts and 8,000 som3thing views! Interesting! Wonder why.
:blushing: D'aww shucks. :awesome:

aww :colondollar: :lovehug:

Be gentle with me though because it'll be my first time getting rough with someone. :awesome: :colondollar:
but dw i will seduce you like below..you can be a younger version of the blonde girl and i'll be the seductive asian one :wink:

Just hearing my voice will be enough for you to melt like an experiment involving marshmellows under a bunsen burner.

Together we'll discover our coefficient of friction :wink:
wish i was adenine because then i could be paired with you. i feel whenever im around you ..you make me do anaerobic respiration because you take my breath away...

take my breath away....

Original post by lilabs
Sorted your situation now? :smile:

are you planning to help her :wink:
Original post by lilabs
Haha, this thread has about 200 posts and 8,000 som3thing views! Interesting! Wonder why.

haha prob because there are many bicurious girls, closeted bi/gay girls browsing who are not yet ready to come out and play..plus of course the curious guys

so i saw you posting about sheryln chopra the first indian girl to pose nude. so do you fancy asian girls?
I wonder whether white bi/gay girls fancy us as much as straight white guys seem to like straight asian girls.

all bicurious girls or bi girls need to have someone like the hot Jessica Clarke, in the movie below, to help them explore themselves. Of course in a non-cheating non-affair like way. She is an openly out lesbian girl of british indian/caucasian and nigerian descent. Quite a mix.

Elena Undone is another really cool movie...with the longest lesbian kiss onscreen and one of the longest of all time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dm8Tq_o8nY
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest