The Student Room Group

Adult nursing diploma teeside

Hi,

Has anyone heard yet from teeside uni (UCAS) when they went for the interview in December '10 For adult nursing diploma?

Thanks Dominique.
Reply 1
No, not heard anything, have been stalking everywhere to see if anyone has heard and it seems they are still keeping us in suspense... so naughty!! I did hear it could be today or Monday - who knows!! x
Reply 2
it says on their website that it could be between 21 - 31 march. when I spoke to them they said that the people who applied before 15 january will hear before 31 march. that is straight from the horses mouth so to speak.

i have every bone in my body crossed and I am fed up of loading up the app on my phone to find nothing updated.
my interview was 24.11.10 i applied the first week it opened it is really killing me. :eek:
Reply 3
Hi... I found out today from Teeside, Ive got a conditonal offer :smile:
Il keep my finger and toes crossed for you all, it should be soon that you here.

xx
Reply 4
I got a conditional off too!
Reply 5
Original post by rider3
I got a conditional off too!

Aargh I still haven't heard anything - doesn't look good for me. Well done though. Did you get a letter or did you hear through UCAS? What were the conditions attached to your offer?
Reply 6
Original post by XanC
Aargh I still haven't heard anything - doesn't look good for me. Well done though. Did you get a letter or did you hear through UCAS? What were the conditions attached to your offer?

Oo will keep my fingers crossed. I found out on friday that every5 ppl interviewed only 1 getting in. There wrre conditions attached reference n gealth check n to complete course that i am on.
Let me know if u hear anything
Reply 7
hi there im hoping to get a decision by end of month even though at interview i was told anytime up towards to 6th may. If they make me wait that long i think i may actually end up a nervous wreck sat in a corner with no nails left!!!!
... the interview went great until the closing line of if you dont get a place then the best thing would be to do the access course and apply for the degree.... now i dont know whether that has put a total dampner on how the rest of it went or whether they are in fact telling me to sod off!!!! ... anyone else had anything like this at interview?!!!:confused:
Reply 8
I got an unsuccessful yesterday through UCAS, I'm really depressed. I still have to hear back from Huddersfield otherwise I have no idea what I will do. :frown:

Original post by rider3
Oo will keep my fingers crossed. I found out on friday that every5 ppl interviewed only 1 getting in. There wrre conditions attached reference n gealth check n to complete course that i am on.
Let me know if u hear anything
Reply 9
Oh god no! Post wen u hear bout huddersfield
Reply 10
Hi, Sorry just saw this I got an offer from Huddersfield the day after the rejection from Teeside. Really relieved I'm starting this Sept in Hudds can't wait.

:smile:
Reply 11
Original post by XanC
Hi, Sorry just saw this I got an offer from Huddersfield the day after the rejection from Teeside. Really relieved I'm starting this Sept in Hudds can't wait.

:smile:

well done and good luck x
Reply 12
well done on the Huffersfield offer :smile:
sorry its abit late
x
Reply 13
congrats :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest