Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eco1234)
    was yours for ibd or securities?
    Neither it was for Investment Managment
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys! I'm actually new to this thread but would really appreciate some advice! Accepted DB Spring into Markets already, got offers from MS and BAML and JP Morgan Winning Women's Programme. Out of the last 3 which one should I chose? Thank you
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by India13)
    Hi Guys! I'm actually new to this thread but would really appreciate some advice! Accepted DB Spring into Markets already, got offers from MS and BAML and JP Morgan Winning Women's Programme. Out of the last 3 which one should I chose? Thank you
    I would choose MS, purely my choice its up to you though!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i_hate_teeth)
    For the people that have formally accepted a JPM spring week: Have you received a confirmation email from them after sending your acceptance email?
    Nope I haven't got anything back either.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by woods.vanessa)
    I would pick MS as well. Only if the dates don't clash though?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Neither it was for Investment Managment
    Just out of curiosity, did you get to choose PWM or AM or is it a general IM internship? GS structure their IM division with those two sub-divisions right?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Congrats on all your offers! When was you interview for DB?

Thanks
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking the same thing, thank you!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twinkl)
    Congrats on all your offers! When was you interview for DB?

Thanks
    Thanks! My interview was on the 9th of January.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by peffy17)
    I would pick MS as well. Only if the dates don't clash though?
    Thank you! They don't clash, I'm just a bit apprehensive because I really do need to revise for my exams which are 3 weeks after easter!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! They don't clash, I'm just a bit apprehensive because I really do need to revise for my exams which are 3 weeks after easter!
    That will be the same as me if I end up getting any of the SW I applied for (just waiting to hear post interview) but I guess you sort of have to weigh up improving future chances for employment etc with getting revision done? Plus, there are always evenings and weekends to revise (however depressing the thought is!)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    That will be the same as me if I end up getting any of the SW I applied for (just waiting to hear post interview) but I guess you sort of have to weigh up improving future chances for employment etc with getting revision done? Plus, there are always evenings and weekends to revise (however depressing the thought is!)
    This would kill me (srs)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cabine Sono Qui)
    This would kill me (srs)
    As it would me, but sometimes there's little choice... Unless of course you just don't revise much (my likely method). I'm assuming you're all 1st years anyway and 2nd years of 4 year courses so exams don't really matter anyway
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    As it would me, but sometimes there's little choice... Unless of course you just don't revise much (my likely method). I'm assuming you're all 1st years anyway and 2nd years of 4 year courses so exams don't really matter anyway
    Actually quite a few of my modules count towards my final degree classification
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cabine Sono Qui)
    Actually quite a few of my modules count towards my final degree classification
    Already?! Aren't you just a first year though? I'm a second year in a four year degree and this year doesn't even count... What a way to add pressure to you! I'm sure you'll find a way to get it all done though.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Already?! Aren't you just a first year though? I'm a second year in a four year degree and this year doesn't even count... What a way to add pressure to you! I'm sure you'll find a way to get it all done though.
    My first year counted 10% and this year counts 20%. But I do a real degree
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miml)
    Are you saying that I don't do a real degree?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Are you saying that I don't do a real degree?
    Just trolling you. I have no idea what degree you do.

That said your final two years are going to be a bitch if they are the only ones that count.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miml)
    Just trolling you. I have no idea what degree you do.

That said your final two years are going to be a bitch if they are the only ones that count.
    Fair dos. Not really, I'm at uni in Scotland so courses are automatically 4 years and only the last 2 count. In England MOST (emphasis on that - clearly not yours) only have the last 2 years of the 3 year courses count so it's exactly the same except I get an extra year to do nothing
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miml)
    At Warwick.......LOL

Spoiler:
    Show
    just trolling.....like you were *shrugs*
Updated: September 20, 2012
New on TSR

£50 in vouchers up for grabs!!!

Post a fun fact and quote in a member to win!

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.