The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Original post by Ram92
Applied like at the start of November. Had my phone interview last week. You are not out the running, do not worry :smile:

rejection from db and ms. AC for RBS. waiting to hear from the rest - boaml, ubs, gs, jpm, nomura, bnpp, citi.

has anyone heard back from those i havent heard back from?
Reply 982
Original post by laughforever
rejection from db and ms. AC for RBS. waiting to hear from the rest - boaml, ubs, gs, jpm, nomura, bnpp, citi.

Hey unlucky on db and ms.. Still in the running for most though so dw.
Did u do the ms test? If so when? I did it a couple of day ago and not heard anything so I'm not too hopeful!!
Original post by eco1234
Hey unlucky on db and ms.. Still in the running for most though so dw.
Did u do the ms test? If so when? I did it a couple of day ago and not heard anything so I'm not too hopeful!!

yeah those were my first 2 app, so i guess my numerical test must have been the reason. crap. i did my ms test long time ago, sometime in oct.

im re-applying to barcap.
Can I ask what did people talk about as being the next bubble for BNP Paribas? :smile:
Reply 985
Original post by sportycricketer
Can I ask what did people talk about as being the next bubble for BNP Paribas? :smile:

Yes, I will copy and paste my essay here. That way, I will get in for sure!
About to do my CS verbal test. Anybody know if its SHL or Kenexa?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Marc Fiorano
About to do my CS logic test. Anybody know if its SHL or Kenexa?

SHL. Wasnt too bad
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 988
About to do my CS logic test. Anybody know if its SHL or Kenexa?

I thought it was just verbal and numerical for CS? I did them a while back and haven't heard anything
Original post by AndersonsBentFoot
SHL. Wasnt too bad

Cheers mate

Original post by dudeboy2
I thought it was just verbal and numerical for CS? I did them a while back and haven't heard anything

Yeah I just realised and corrected my post, have so many tests going on I'm losing track.
Reply 990
What's up with all the RBS hype?
Reply 991
[QUOTE=

Yeah I just realised and corrected my post, have so many tests going on I'm losing track.

cheers, got a bit worried!
Cheers mate

Actually it was Kenexa, just remembered i was able to go back to questions i skipped. CS uses Kenexa. Apologies for confusion
does anyone know if we can reapply? under a different email
Original post by Drizzzy
What's up with all the RBS hype?

I dont think its RBS hype but hype of getting invites to ACs :tongue:
Original post by AndersonsBentFoot
Actually it was Kenexa, just remembered i was able to go back to questions i skipped. CS uses Kenexa. Apologies for confusion

Thanks for clarifying! For some reason I've found Kenexa more difficult and SHL quite easy, despite most people here saying the opposite :s-smilie: I struggled big time with the MS numerical but breezed the JPM one.

Who hates the questions on adjusted currency in two years in relation to another currency? I've been using a specific equation for it because they're more or less the same on each test but I'm not sure if it's right.
does anyone know if we can reapply? under a different email

I don't know about all banks but I contacted JPM after accidently withdrawing my application only seconds after I submitted it (made a mistake on my phone number, thought that was the way to go back and correct it). They said you can reapply as long as it's before the point you've been sent any test invites.

So anybody thinking of re-applying after doing a bad test, be warned!

If it's a legit reason you should contact the bank directly and ask.

im in the exact same position as you :biggrin:
Reply 998
Is everyone getting rejected from DB straight after the numerical?
Reply 999
Original post by Drizzzy
Is everyone getting rejected from DB straight after the numerical?

I didnt get auto-rejection. Maybe you didnt get above the pass mark? How did you find it?

Latest

Trending

Trending