The Student Room Group

Who got into St Olaves 6th Form?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by The Joker666 x
Oh sorry.
But does that mean that you're unpopular???

yes
Original post by 2pasda
yes

ok sorry about that. PM me if you want to talk about it.
Reply 42
:lolwut:

Why do you talk like you're retarded when your predicted GCSE grades are so good?
Reply 43
tad awkward, but what do u classify as popular?
Original post by livvy0606
tad awkward, but what do u classify as popular?

Just have quite a few friends.
Reply 45
my mate got in
Original post by DonBorat
my mate got in

Really, what's his name?
Original post by kayyyy_x
:lolwut:

Why do you talk like you're retarded when your predicted GCSE grades are so good?

LOL it's exactly what i was thinking... 3rd best 6th form in the country and all

@livy - dw about your GCSEs too much. like many people, you will suprise yourself come results day. have faith :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 48
Original post by High As A Kite
LOL it's exactly what i was thinking... 3rd best 6th form in the country and all

@lily - dw about your GCSEs too much. like many people, you will suprise yourself come results day. have faith :smile:

maybe one of best 6thforms, but doesnt offer IB
Reply 49
Original post by livvy0606
oh right, do u do spanish?
yh i know, thats why i think i got in, cos i swear everyone wants to do medicine or enginerring,
but i dont wanna reject the place and regret it, cos it is a really good school, its a bare hard decision.

Go dartford grammar, if your smart IB is better than alevel. Im there now aand staying there for sixthform.
Reply 50
The new headmaster only cares about grades, unliked by majority of teachers and a few are leaving this summer because of him. Luckily I’m only going to be in olaves for another 2 years.
Original post by 2pasda
The new headmaster only cares about grades, unliked by majority of teachers and a few are leaving this summer because of him. Luckily I’m only going to be in olaves for another 2 years.

Nice one mate- why do the students hate him?
Reply 52
Awful assemblies, how its bad to get a b at gcse as olaves is one of the tops schools in the country, changed rule so that yr11s aren’t allowed to go out of school at lunch and he just cares about grades
Original post by 2pasda
Awful assemblies, how its bad to get a b at gcse as olaves is one of the tops schools in the country, changed rule so that yr11s aren’t allowed to go out of school at lunch and he just cares about grades

but why do the teachers hate him?
Reply 54
Original post by The Joker666 x
but why do the teachers hate him?

Because he only cares about grades, not the wellbeing of students
Original post by 2pasda
Because he only cares about grades, not the wellbeing of students

dayum
Reply 56
Yeah I got into the Sixth form.
Original post by JHE
Yeah I got into the Sixth form.