i've heard of her
what school do u go to?
Original post by cinnamonrolls
i've heard of her
what school do u go to?

darrick atm
I got in :/ not sure if I'm going to go though x
Original post by 2pasda
Actually im expected 8 a stars 2 as 1b but realistally I expect to get 5 a stars and rest a’s, wow u got in but ur grades aren’t amazing but I guess u gt in because of the subjects u did, our year didn’t get the choice to do Spanish!

a few kids in my year are expected only a’s and b’s.

Original post by 2 Love Learn

And yes it is true, we are incredibly cocky and proud of it :smile:. There was a facebook hate group about the cockiness and in the end it got swamped by olavians and we were it's only members cept 5 people lol. It's not really a bad thing, we know we are in one of the best schools in the country and therefore some of the brightest students and proud to acknowledge that. Once you join olaves it doesn't matter what school you were in, you're now a part of the school, the cockiness tends to irritate other schools because they know we really are better than them :wink:

Oh my, can I be there when you enter the real world? Please! The look on your faces will be priceless.
Hey Guys!!! I have no idea what to wear for the Congratulations evening on 27th Apr (st olaves)!! It states "Smart-casual".....not sure what that exactly means? .....................??
Original post by ingeek2010

Hey Guys!!! I have no idea what to wear for the Congratulations evening on 27th Apr (st olaves)!! It states "Smart-casual".....not sure what that exactly means? .....................??

It means i think like jeans and a smart top.
Original post by The Joker666 x
It means i think like jeans and a smart top.

Oh...ok...thanks..smart top...as in formal shirt??
Oh...ok...thanks..smart top...as in formal shirt??

Yeah or just like a plain t shirt. You can wear a jumper i guess.
Oh....hows this?..............tie..shirt...v-neck jumpa and jeans...trainers
Oh....hows this?..............tie..shirt...v-neck jumpa and jeans...trainers

sounds good to me.
okie :smile:...hmmm so did you get in as well?? if yes..wah subjects u doing?
okie :smile:...hmmm so did you get in as well?? if yes..wah subjects u doing?

yes i did and geography, physics,single maths and economics.

What date is the congratulations evening again?
Oh great! :biggrin:.....Yh its on the 27th April.....Hmmm...I feel like shouldn't have chosen double maths now...because I am going to have to do six AS's...
Which AS's are you doing?
Oh erm.. Double Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Computing AS, plus I have to do an ENRICHMENT and it might be Critical thinking.
Oh erm.. Double Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Computing AS, plus I have to do an ENRICHMENT and it might be Critical thinking.

Yh I might do critical thinking as well.
Oh ok! ....Do u have facebook?..If yes..could you inbox me your name please.??
i got in :smile:
Original post by RugbyFanatic
i got in :smile:

Oh :biggrin:....Wah subjects you doing?
Chemistry, Maths (single), Biology and History AS probs critical thinking for enrichment :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending