The Student Room Group

Who got into St Olaves 6th Form?

Scroll to see replies

Oh...Right! :smile:
Reply 81
Our new headmaster is so bad.... and our computing teachers are pretty poor tbh :/

2pasda, pm me, I just wondering who you are?
(edited 11 years ago)
Hey guys, just wondering what is everyone wearing to the induction day? It says smart/casual so I was thinking one of my suits but I dont want to overdress if no-one else wears similar stuff.... equally I dont want to dress too casually (ie chinos and a polo)... what is everyone wearing?
Reply 83
I would say just what you normally wear but not anything like too casual? like shirt and jeans or something?
Reply 84
ilikefood im in ur maths class
Reply 85
great, I can totally tell who you are now... ¬¬
Reply 86
Only one girl got in my school(tgs) out of 20+ girls that applied
Reply 87
TGS?
Original post by ingeek2010

Original post by ingeek2010
I got in....i'm doing Double Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Computing... :smile:

I would be very grateful if you could email me to tell me what the entrance exams are like for maths?
thank you!!
and any tips
Original post by Ebuwa
Only one girl got in my school(tgs) out of 20+ girls that applied

i know this is seriously late but does tgs stand for townley grammar school?
Reply 90
Original post by Ilikefood
TGS?

Original post by nyami001.303
i know this is seriously late but does tgs stand for townley grammar school?

:yes:
Reply 91
Original post by Ebuwa
:yes:

I've never heard of that schoo.. I thought you meant tonbridge grammar school :smile:
Reply 92
Original post by niccosia
I've never heard of that schoo.. I thought you meant tonbridge grammar school :smile:

Its in Bexleyheath
Reply 93
what do you think of the school now?!
any body going to townley do we have any bridging work to do
Reply 95
Original post by hopes&dreams
I would be very grateful if you could email me to tell me what the entrance exams are like for maths?
thank you!!
and any tips

Same! I'd love if you could message me about what the Maths and Chemistry exams are like, I'm applying this year and need as much know how as possible aha :smile:
Original post by jerezion
Same! I'd love if you could message me about what the Maths and Chemistry exams are like, I'm applying this year and need as much know how as possible aha :smile:

Same here, I'm applying too. Could you message me please? :biggrin:
Hello, I currently go to Charterhouse Independent School, in Godalming, Surrey. I am also wondering, what these tests were like and in particular; Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics and Geography as I will be taking these tests come February. Any help would be much appreciated. Finally, anyone who is already enrolled at St Olaves, I was wondering, when you applied, is sporting sucess and representation something which will influence the schools decision for admittance?

Thank You for your help.
Reply 98
Who wants to send any papers for the exams in Feb 2013...
I'm doing bio, chem, maths and German...

Also, if I got a crap predicted in one subject, should I not not put it my grade assessment ???
Thanks...
what subjects is everyone doing? im doing english lit, re, history and biology. If anyone has information regarding the entrance exams i would deeply appreciate it,if you inbox me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending