The Student Room Group

Film Fanatics - Chat Thread II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I liked Dead Poet's Society. :colonhash:
Reply 41
Original post by riotgrrl
Starting to think I'm the only one who didn't love Black Swan. I found it a bit boring tbh, she slowly goes crazy with no particular explanation or plot other than that. I was up watching Cannibal Women In The Avacado Jungle Of Death last night and I vastly preferred it xD I can be a film fanatic with really bad taste, right?

Bad Taste? I doubt it. But I see why people wouldn't like it, but that was my favourite part - not everything was explained to the bone. I am getting so fed up with blunt, straight to the point films. There are so little GOOD twists nowadays and even that one I don't think was a great one, but better than anything released recently (that I saw) I think :smile:
Reply 42
Original post by JessicaW

You like Glee. I'm not surprised.
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
x

Thanks mate. How's it going? seen anything good lately?
Kick-ass is on sky movies. sweeet
Original post by Christien
You like Glee. I'm not surprised.

Glee isn't that bad, I prefer season 1 to 2 tho :indiff:
Reply 46
Original post by lukejoshjedi
Glee isn't that bad, I prefer season 1 to 2 tho :indiff:

Glee is terrible. Watch Community instead :fyi:
About to watch 'The fighter'

I like films :smile:
Reply 48
Original post by JessicaW

I literally just sat and went "awwwww" at your sig for about five minutes. That is adorable!

And I liked the Dead Poet's Society too. "O captain, my captain!"
i can't wait for limitless...DE NIRO FTW :biggrin:
Reply 50
Planning on watching Mysterious Skin tonight, but I might not because I feel tired and it looks like an emotionally draining film.

Who's looking forward to the new Ellen Page film, Super?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 51
Original post by Pi!
Planning on watching Mysterious Skin tonight, but I might not because I feel tired and it looks like an emotionally draining film.

Meeeem meeeee!!!! meee!!!
Original post by Pi!

mehh, haven't seen Rain Wilson in that much but it could be funny, have to wait and see
Reply 53
Ambivalent towards Ellen Page, but that film looks too ridiculous to not be good. And it's good to see Nathan Fillion getting work outside of that mediocre mystery series.
Reply 54
I like that it's got the guy who works in the pharmacy in Juno. :smile:

"You can shake it all you like; that ain't no etch-a-sketch. This is one doodle that can't be undid."
That mediocre mystery series... lol I thought u were talking about FF for a second there. then I was like nah... 'Castle'
(yay new thread :woo:)
Original post by Roobsa
Does anyone know if The Eagle is supposed to be any good?

its awesome!
i just profisted u :biggrin: quite hard to resist :wink: :tongue:
Second thread! Drinks on me!

What you guys having? :beard:
Reply 59
Can I join? :h:

I am nowhere near as analytic (or indeed proficient) as AIG or our resident mod but I do enjoy films! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest