The Student Room Group

Has anyone famous attended your school?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo

Damn, that's so sad :frown:
Dev Patel from season 1 & 2 of skins, he played Anwar..

Whitmore High School :smile:
Reply 142
Ronaldo's son.
Reply 143
keria Knightly
John Locke, Jeremy Bentham, Dryden.

and Dido. lol
yay that's certainly something =)
Jamie oliver :smile:
The most famous people to attend my school were probably J.R.R. Tolkien and Bill Oddie. There are also a few politicians and cricket players, and a few other "important" people who probably aren't really that famous.
Reply 148
Simon freaking Amstell!!!
And Penny Lancaster.
And Johnny Anglais...:blush:
(edited 13 years ago)
Keira Knightley went to my primary and secondary schools. Not sure why I care, I hate the cow...

Plus, I'm about two hundred metres away from Benny Hill's last place of residence.

PLUS, I come from the same town that Noel Coward was born in.

PLUSSSSSSSS, I know the drummer from a band.It was a popular band, I just can't remember the name off the top of my head. Might have been The Who.

I barely know the guy, but I still get an erection every time he nods at me.
right said fred! :biggrin:
Reply 151
Malcom Bruce, MP.
Original post by amsie/
David Attenborough. Unless you've got Beyonce, I win :awesome:

Wyggeston Queen Elizabeth I College in leicester as I went their too. David Attenborough.
Original post by samiz20891
Wyggeston Queen Elizabeth I College in leicester as I went their too. David Attenborough.

my friend goes there! i wonder is she knows david attenborough went there... i'll have to tell her :tongue:
Terry Leahy. Guess he's kind of famous?
Jennifer Ellison...
Some girl won Miss Teen World a couple of years ago.
Original post by ILurfSmurf
right said fred! :biggrin:

Mate you win :congrats:
Reply 156
Original post by tazarooni89
The most famous people to attend my school were probably J.R.R. Tolkien and Bill Oddie. There are also a few politicians and cricket players, and a few other "important" people who probably aren't really that famous.

I'm guessing you went to Kes then.

My school has a reasonable list of alumni, but none of them are really that famous. Alan Dedicoat (the guy who reads the lottery numbers) is perhaps the most well known one. At least his voice is.
Louis Walsh lol :redface:
Astom Merrygold from JLS went to a local school, i was friends with him before he moved to london like 4 yrs ago
Original post by ellakrystina
My secondary school was named after local hero, Sir Harry Smith. I was told that he tried/did burn down the White House. I don't really know how true that is...

There was also someone on Eastenders or something who came from the school. I have the feeling that he's in a wheelchair...

whittlesey!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest