The Student Room Group

2012 Medicine Re-Applicants Mark I

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5220
Original post by FunsizedKarateGeek
Freshers starts the weekend of 16th September or something I think..
What about you?

Ooo mine's the same.

I have a friend who went to Peninsula and she said she's loved it :biggrin:
Freshers starts the weekend of 16th September or something I think..
What about you?

Mines starts on the 8th! :eek:

SO EXCITED!!!!!!!
Original post by twelve
Ooo mine's the same.

I have a friend who went to Peninsula and she said she's loved it :biggrin:

Woo! :five:
Honestly, I haven't even arrived yet and it feels like Peninsula is perfect for me! :love: :daydreaming:
then again i guess you tend to feel attracted to any medical school that gives you an offer :tongue:

Original post by Quackers93
Mines starts on the 8th! :eek:

SO EXCITED!!!!!!!

SO AM I!! :eek3::eek3::eek3::eek3::eek3::eek3::eek3:
8th is pretty early - do you get a fresher's fortnight or just a week?
Don't you feel like you appreciate your place so much more this year than if you'd had one last year?? - not that I would have taken it for granted last year but I just feel so much more prepared and actually ready to work..
If that makes sense lol..
Woo! :five:
Honestly, I haven't even arrived yet and it feels like Peninsula is perfect for me! :love: :daydreaming:
then again i guess you tend to feel attracted to any medical school that gives you an offer :tongue:

SO AM I!! :eek3::eek3::eek3::eek3::eek3::eek3::eek3:
8th is pretty early - do you get a fresher's fortnight or just a week?
Don't you feel like you appreciate your place so much more this year than if you'd had one last year?? - not that I would have taken it for granted last year but I just feel so much more prepared and actually ready to work..
If that makes sense lol..

I feel the same about St Andrews, perfect :biggrin:

It's just a week but I think it's cause they've changed when they're exams are (now pre-Christmas) so have to start earlier to cram everything in the first semester. But at least I'll get to enjoy my Christmas holiday revision free :tongue:

Yeah totally! I feel like I've earned it! Well not 'earned' as such but hopefully you get what I'm trying to say :redface: But yes! I do feel ready to properly go for it now after having a nice but tiring year off. I'm ready to learn!

Med school come at me bro! :lockstock::nutcase:
Original post by Quackers93
I feel the same about St Andrews, perfect :biggrin:

It's just a week but I think it's cause they've changed when they're exams are (now pre-Christmas) so have to start earlier to cram everything in the first semester. But at least I'll get to enjoy my Christmas holiday revision free :tongue:

Yeah totally! I feel like I've earned it! Well not 'earned' as such but hopefully you get what I'm trying to say :redface: But yes! I do feel ready to properly go for it now after having a nice but tiring year off. I'm ready to learn!

Med school come at me bro! :lockstock::nutcase:

Feeling slightly jealous at this..
Yeah I totally get what you mean lol
Started shopping yet??
Voting for the medicine awards 2012 is still open, make your voice heard about our fantastic community before midnight on friday or miss out!

For more details and a link to the survey to take part, see here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/announcement.php?f=195&a=872

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending