Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ibm ipat

Announcements Posted on
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone taken it this year?

I was going through it, found I ran out of time for quite a few, confident in the ones I answered but half way through the mathematical reasoning one it just said "you've answered all available questions for now." And stopped the test?

I didn't even have any section on data matricies, I just got to do number sequences and half of mathematical reasoning.

Is this their way of going "Uhm, you're doing pretty badly, go away."?

Sent them an email, but from what I hear they take a long time to respond and the AC dates are coming up soon, so, anyone else had this kind of problem?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Turns out I misread the instructions and let the time run out for each question checking my answer instead of moving on, hahaha, doh.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I just want to know about IBM ipat.step 1:IBM select your application and said you to write the ipat exam.
    Can I write exam from home?or I have to go to the IBM authorize test center like prometric for the test.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 10, 2011
New on TSR

So how did you do?

Come into the GCSE forum to share your grades

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.