The Student Room Group

Someone must have an answer!

Hello Guys,

right ok... I have just done a year at uni and i hated it... not uni in general but the place.. it is really boring and has made me depressed... i applied to another uni but i got rejected and i made my personal statement really biased towards that uni as i deperately wanted to get in...i really want a degree but i just can't stay where i am i can apply to 4 more course through ucas but due to the personal statement and my rubbish a level results i feel that every uni will reject me... WHAT DO I DO? do i just try applying or is there no point?

PLEASE HELP

Cozza57 xxxxxxxxxx
Reply 1
Original post by cozza57
Hello Guys,

right ok... I have just done a year at uni and i hated it... not uni in general but the place.. it is really boring and has made me depressed... i applied to another uni but i got rejected and i made my personal statement really biased towards that uni as i deperately wanted to get in...i really want a degree but i just can't stay where i am i can apply to 4 more course through ucas but due to the personal statement and my rubbish a level results i feel that every uni will reject me... WHAT DO I DO? do i just try applying or is there no point?

PLEASE HELP

Cozza57 xxxxxxxxxx
Check out the links in my sig.

I assume you are wanting to start again, rather than transfer into year 2 somewhere else? If you are really sure that you don't want to stay where you are and a transfer isn't possible, you could consider completing the first year to get a Certificate of Higher Education, and then reapplying this autumn for next year. Better a gap year than hanging on when you really don't want to, especially as this eats into your student loan entitlement.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending