The Student Room Group

CV for work experience

Hi!

I emailed a racecourse asking if it was possible to get work experience with them and their reply was to send in a CV. Has anyone written one before and do they have any tips? Even just where to start :s-smilie: I've got all the work experience I've done prior to now, what I've booked for the next few months and my grades but...other than that I'm not really sure what they're looking for?
Reply 1
Hey,

Ive written a few what I call "animal" CVs now lol. Basically I have just amended my work CV to incorporate an experience section.

If your needing to start from scatch, download a professional format from online-there are tons, contact details at the top, personal statement (just a short background to you and why you want to work/volunteer there), Qualifications, Employment history, Experience history, Interests/hobbies, references.

I think from memory that is what I have in mine.

Sorry if thats no use at all.
Reply 2
Original post by Lines
Hey,

Ive written a few what I call "animal" CVs now lol. Basically I have just amended my work CV to incorporate an experience section.

If your needing to start from scatch, download a professional format from online-there are tons, contact details at the top, personal statement (just a short background to you and why you want to work/volunteer there), Qualifications, Employment history, Experience history, Interests/hobbies, references.

I think from memory that is what I have in mine.

Sorry if thats no use at all.

Thank you very much! I didn't think they'd want to know about previous employment :s-smilie: but learn something new every day :tongue:
Reply 3
I just issue a formal CV what I would for a job position however make it more animal orientated, would rather have too much than too little :wink:
Reply 4
Or even better just right! lol :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending