The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Trey-Cii3
Hehe! Tis alright. So when do I pay my hall sub? I've already paid the bond.

Shortly after you arrive :smile:
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 961
Original post by Potally_Tissed
Shortly after you arrive :smile:

Ok. Thank you! I can't wait to start now. :smile:
I'm taking a tv with me (I'm in Bill Mo), I have a 26" at home at the moment, would that be too big? Should I buy a cheap smaller tv?
andddd
Do I need to buy an NUS card before I go?
Reply 963
If your in a shared house can you have two people sharing a double room?
Original post by CaptainGeek
I'm taking a tv with me (I'm in Bill Mo), I have a 26" at home at the moment, would that be too big? Should I buy a cheap smaller tv?
andddd

You'll get a Loughborough Uni ID card when you arrive that is an NUS card however it ISN'T an NUS Extra card (therefore if you want discounts online you'll need to buy an NUS Extra card).
Reply 965
when do we get that email thing that asks you about any preferences for who you live with in accomodation? or something like that? i think potally tissed (ha, love that name) mentioned it once?
Original post by Sawwah
when do we get that email thing that asks you about any preferences for who you live with in accomodation? or something like that? i think potally tissed (ha, love that name) mentioned it once?

:h:

Soon, I hope :tongue: Still waiting for my one for this year as well.
No idea if this has been answered or not, but does anyone know when we'll get to book the time slot we move in?
Reply 968
If your in a shared house can you have two people sharing a double room?
Reply 969
if you're in a house you probably need to discuss that with your landlord
If anyone is staying in Telford, please give me some information about what is happening and that i am not the only new one there. Telford has the least info on everything, i have had to ring the uni to find out most things.
Original post by sweetmango
If anyone is staying in Telford, please give me some information about what is happening and that i am not the only new one there. Telford has the least info on everything, i have had to ring the uni to find out most things.

if you have fb, have you joined the fb page? xxx
Reply 972
Does the hall sub need to be paid the day i get there or will i be able to pay it when i get my student finance on the 3rd?
Original post by AzaH
Does the hall sub need to be paid the day i get there or will i be able to pay it when i get my student finance on the 3rd?

They'll probably ask for it when you get there but soon after is fine.
Reply 974
Has anyone done that questionnaire thing where you put down your hobbies and interests in a previous year? How did the roommates you get relate to this? Anyone have the same interests as you?
I assume if you put your interests as sex in the city, makeup, fashion you might get a room full of girls.
Original post by CaptainGeek
andddd

No TV is ever too big, mine was 32 inch last year in my room, it covered up half the desk but was worth it.
Reply 977
I put reading, writing, watching tv, surfing internet, dancing.

hope ill get a mix of people who like clubbing and people who like staying in.
I don't know how much they look at those questionnaires. Me and all my flatmates put a random bunch of things that wouldn't really explain why we were put together.
Reply 979
Maybe they put some flats with similar people then can't be bothered for the other ones and just throw in anyone. :P

Latest

Trending

Trending