Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

'Firm' boobs

Announcements Posted on
Complete this short survey for a chance to win an iPad mini! 22-09-2014
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gradu)
    Mindy Main = Firm
    Mindy Main = fake
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Most the guys I'm close friends with are gay so probably wouldn't have much to compare it to!

sophaloaf, apparantly if you place something such as a pen or penil under your boobs and it stays where it is, you defo need a bra cos they're big and nearly saggy!
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SillyRodent)
    Are you the 40 year old virgin?
    Don't judge me, I'm just a normal man like everyone else...

(Original post by joey11223)
    sand? Can't say I've felt ones which feel like sandbags...I must prefer and have had experience of non-firm ones then...interesting.
    It was a joke, it's taken from the film 40 year old virgin.

• 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well if you take your bra off and they pretty much hold their shape you are of a firmer variety. If they tend to flatten and drop significantly lower you are of a saggier variety.

Boobs are boobs.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 21stcenturyphantom)

It was a joke, it's taken from the film 40 year old virgin.
    ooooh ok, got rather confused for a moment.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnC2211)
    This is actually untrue to an extent. In fact there is evidence that the opposite is true. The connective tissues which hold your breasts "up" atrophy without use, for example when you're wearing a bra your muscles don't need to hold them up, so they don't get used, and thus get weaker. This leads to sagging of breasts.

There was a study where a group of sportswomen went without bras for an entire year, and by the end of the year their breasts had become perkier.
    Cool never knew that, but there are other ways of keeping those boob muscles active, frequent massage for example :sexface:
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    What happens at the end of that film, i've only watched the first bit of it, including the bit where they have that 'talk'.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I<3LAMP)
    Well if you take your bra off and they pretty much hold their shape you are of a firmer variety. If they tend to flatten and drop significantly lower you are of a saggier variety.

Boobs are boobs.
    surely though if you're blessed with large assets say F-G, they're going to drop a fair bit when not in a bra? Obviously if they're very flat it indicates more fat then breast tissue but still.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    My face is pretty good at judging tits. All you need to do is place my nose on your sternum, and then swivel your hips for a while. I would be more than happy to do this to help another TSR user.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheRealDarthVader)
    My face is pretty good at judging tits. All you need to do is place my nose on your sternum, and then swivel your hips for a while. I would be more than happy to do this to help another TSR user.
    :rofl:
    No more rep
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Lol I've seen loads of my friends' boobs and they've seen mine. I'd say if they don't seem to have moved when you take your bra off then they're super firm lol

Do the pencile test.

You put a pencile under one, then if the pencil fall out they are saggy.
    Obviously use common sense (if your boobs are small the pencil is not gonna stay up anyway).

• 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnC2211)
    There was a study where a group of sportswomen went without bras for an entire year, and by the end of the year their breasts had become perkier.
    Do you have the link?
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Do the pencile test.

You put a pencile under one, then if the pencil fall out they are saggy.
    Obviously use common sense (if your boobs are small the pencil is not gonna stay up anyway).

I''ve already said that my boobs hold them. I thought that the more they held them, the saggier they were cos they're closer to your body ?!?!?!?!
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    boobies are meant to be soft
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Victor-PP)
    We're gonna need pics, miss.
    I agree, we could give more concise information if only we had some pictures
    • 31 followers

ReputationRep:
    The pencil test is bull. If you have large breasts it'll hold (for a little bit) if you have small ones it won't. All it tests is whether they're big or small.

OP unless they look like deflated baloons, you're fine.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nix-j-c)
    BTW they CAN hold a pen/pencil in place with no bra on and nips are on the top of the border of faces down/ forwards . . .
    paint a perfect picture
    show off
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joey11223)
    surely though if you're blessed with large assets say F-G, they're going to drop a fair bit when not in a bra? Obviously if they're very flat it indicates more fat then breast tissue but still.
    Breast tissue IS fat
    Breasts are mostly fat
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    The pencil test is bull. If you have large breasts it'll hold (for a little bit) if you have small ones it won't. All it tests is whether they're big or small.

OP unless they look like deflated baloons, you're fine.
    Yeah, I thought the pencil test was just so you know when to start wearing a bra?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 25, 2011
New on TSR

TSR Freshers' blogs 2014

Read what TSR's freshers have to say as they head off to uni

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.