The Student Room Group

'Firm' boobs

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by .Ali.
But some are so big that they actually can't avoid it if you know what I mean haha. So if you have naturally big breasts, even if they aren't saggy, they'll probably hold a pencil. :tongue:

If they're big enough, yes, but there are some (slightly freakish) women who have C/D sized breasts that still don't even droop enough to hold a pencil. But yeah, it'd be far more normal for breasts of that size of bigger to easily hold a pencil.
Reply 61
Original post by gradu
Dylan Ryder and Priya Rai, they are natural! But If they are firm is an issue.

I very much doubt they are, seem pretty fake to me. They're not a natural shape.
Original post by Nix-j-c
BTW they CAN hold a pen/pencil in place with no bra on :colondollar: and nips are on the top of the border of faces down/ forwards . . .

Pics or gtfo.

:sexface:
I think you need an all-female sleepover :sexface:
Reply 64
Original post by Nix-j-c
BTW they CAN hold a pen/pencil in place with no bra on :colondollar: and nips are on the top of the border of faces down/ forwards . . .

That's entirely normal and nothing to worry about at all :smile:
Reply 65
Original post by Nix-j-c

They sound sick
I wonder if there is some kind of chemical test to determine boob firmness....like if you put some litmus paper onto a nipple and it changes colour. Would make for exciting lab work.
Mine are quite saggy, I also rarely wear a bra when lounging about the house because I find it way more comfortable.
Mine a saggy because they are very squishy (for want of a better term). I actually hate when lying down they droop to the side and are annoying.
Reply 68
Original post by .Ali.
Exactly, if you're over a C or D then it'll deffinately hold a pencil. Unless they're fake of course.

That's clearly not true!

Firm

Firm

Saggy

You're welcome
Reply 70
Original post by Dude Where's My Username

that's the stupidest thing i've read all day, the 'firm' ones are airbrushed and pushed together with their arms.
it's not even as if it's hard to find proper examples.
Original post by Nix-j-c
As a teenage girl i don't go around feeling other peoples boobs.

So how firm, is firm? and what's considered saggy?

On random documentaries about tribes in Africa etc you see the women topless and their boobs look really long a flat, mine don't but I'm not sure if they'd be considered really firm (34/36 D/DD), without a bra on, they're on the soft side but with one on I suppose they're comparable to a quite well blown up balloon!

Any suggestions or advice? And no I'm not going to ask my friends if I can feel theirs or post pictures.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I suggest you start feeling. It's not normal to not touch other girls breasts.
Original post by No Future
Breast tissue IS fat
Breasts are mostly fat

Good point...I suppose I'm just saying I believe a girl who was in shape but naturally had size F breasts, would be less saggy then someone who was overweight and now had larger breasts because they'd laid down a lot of fat.

I'm tired...maybe it's nonsense..I want more tea..
grrr this thread is making me selfconcsious :frown: I'm 17 and have started to think my boobs are saggy after the descriptions :frown:
Reply 74
Original post by Anonymous
grrr this thread is making me selfconcsious :frown: I'm 17 and have started to think my boobs are saggy after the descriptions :frown:

Really? Just because a tiny minority of (frankly a little freakish) women have large yet somehow gravity-defying breasts shouldn't make anyone else self conscious. The vast majority of women don't, and the vast majority of men are very happy with them. If a girl had really saggy breasts - the type that seem virtually flat against the skin yet run down to their naval - then it might be something worth being self conscious about, but pretty much no-one does before the menopause without some kind of medical condition. For everyone else who's somewhere within the bounds of vaguely normal, there is nothing at all to worry about with regards to saggy boobs. At the stage where any guy gets to notice that, they'll be far too excited that you're naked to care. Men, especially teenagers, love breasts and aren't all that discerning about them.
hahaha iv never heard of this pencil test before, so i just tried it and it didnt work but it did make me laugh for ages. probebly something to do with that i only have B Boobs though, they arnt gonna hold a pencil. hahaha. funny.
Reply 76
Aha... The pencil test is old- the new method is the motorboat.
Ask a guy (who won't object) to rub his face- like a motorboat- into your bosoms. Depending on how far his head is moving from side to side will let you know how saggy they are. I'm sure you'll enjoy it too.
Reply 77
Original post by GdotL
That's clearly not true!

Most women who have breasts over a D will be able to hold a pencil.
Reply 78
Original post by Dude Where's My Username

You're welcome

Ridiculous. Your ''firms'' are aribrushed and held in shape by arms.
Reply 79
Original post by .Ali.
Most women who have breasts over a D will be able to hold a pencil.

pencil test is bs for bigger breasts. if there is a lot more volume of breast below the nipple than above then you have perky Rachel from Friends tits. if you have roughly the same volume above and underneath then you have firm normal tits. if there is more volume above than below nipple then your breasts are sagging a little. THAT would be more accurate for small and larger breasts than fkin pencils.

/boob science

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending