The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Accomodation in Lincoln (because it hasn't been asked enough already!)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by vickiivanity
well with the 2k you save you can buy a double bed :smile: hehe
i'm not too sure, the gym is pretty **** really. there's one just past the campus near the student village however which i think is pretty cheap, but as for the gym (if/when you look around danesgate) you should ask to see! its basically a big empty room with random things in there.. lol. i didn't do a good job of explaining i know D:
what room is bernie putting you in do you know?

i think i'm going to try and get up to Lincoln in the first week of August and see if I can have a look around. Definitely need to join a gym but dont want one with a contract or one thats really expensive. haha, you did a great job - big room with things in it....:eek:

I pressume bernie is the really nice woman who i spoke to on the phone? im in room 5116 i believe.
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
YES bernie is the nice woman on the phone and hahahahaha! you are on my floor in my apartment ;D
going up early and getting a job is a good idea, that new burger place on the brayford is advertising jobs on direct gov but they'll probably be snapped up instantly.
Best to keep looking though!
Reply 22
are you living in danesgate this year?

what floor is the floor im on? hoping to be right at the top so i dont have anyone banging around above me.
yep it will be my third year running.
you're on the top floor. :smile:
Reply 24
and are we in the same apartment this year or did you mean im in the apartment you were in last year? lol

thats great news, i cant wait to move in.
we're in the same apartment if thats definitely your room!
there's me, i'm vickii. the girl who lives next to me is laura, the girl who lives near the flat door is kirsty and there's another girl who lives there called sarah, and after the partition door is kat's room. i know two new people have already moved in, one boy and one girl. so by the sounds of it there will be lots of girls this year cos most from last year stayed :redface: a little unlucky for you haha! :smile:
when are ya moving in?
Reply 26
thats definitely my room. who am i going to be next to? ah well at least theres one other boy in our flat :tongue: is our flat an 11, 14 or 18 size one?

i havnt decided really, still unsure of what date freshers starts if im completely honest. I met one other fresher on facebook who said shes more than likely going to be moving in around the 11/12th time so as soon as i find out the dates i'll get cracking.

are you going into 2nd year now? how old are you? (if you dont mind me asking :colondollar:)

sorry for all the questions btw, im just getting really excited lol
(edited 12 years ago)
not sure who you'll be next to :smile: but you'll be on our side of the apartment (before the partition door) haha. we have 17 people in our flat (presuming all the rooms are occupied) haha but generally the flat is divided and people don't speak and stuff!
you should know the dates by now? i can't rememeber, my whole year is ****ed cos i finished so early haha i know you have to buy your tickets online :smile:
i'm going into my third year & i am 20 :smile:
its okay no worries! feel free to add me on facebook - vickii dodge :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest