The Student Room Group

UCA Epsom

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
hey jennyyyy! i think at least if there are a few of us who are in touch before the course starts, then if some of us dont get places in halls we could see who was interested in private accommodation?? i think the uni helps put you in touch with other students and landlords too : )
ha im so worried about night life in epsom! i had a look through the window of the 'boogie lounge' when i was there and its tiiiiiiny! but at least we are close to london! xxx
Hi! I've accepted my place on Fashion Management and Marketing. I'm wanting to apply for halls as well but I'm away when we can start applying and I know there's limited space so I wanted to get in quick. I live near Newcastle like, so I'd imagine I'd get priority accommodation, I just don't want to end up somewhere crappy. I was thinking Woodcote Side or Wilberforce, but that isn't up on the accommodation information so I don't know if we can apply for there?! xx
Original post by fayxo
we have a mutual friend ahah xxx

Ahh Paul ! how do you know paul? he's a nice man :smile:
Reply 23
he was my art/photography teacher at college : ) how do you know him? soo weird you must live near me!! xxx
Original post by fayxo
he was my art/photography teacher at college : ) how do you know him? soo weird you must live near me!! xxx

Same ! A-level photography? X
Reply 25
Well A Level art, but he taught photography as well. Where did you go to college?? Harlow? xxx
Original post by fayxo
Well A Level art, but he taught photography as well. Where did you go to college?? Harlow? xxx

Yeah did you?
Reply 27
yeeeah haha! about 3 or 4 years ago though xxx
Reply 28
Facebook group for September 2011 Music Journalism (UCA Epsom) people :smile: - http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_202377943116175&ap=1
Original post by fayxo
naomijayde and beamish i added you guys on facebook even though im doing FPI : )
wonder when the SU will make a freshers group on thereeee! maybe a bit too early atm hah! xx

haha thats okay :smile:
i know I was looking for a fb group but came up with nothing ah well sooner the time I guess :biggrin:
Reply 30
hey guys :smile:

im heading to uca to study fashion journalism in september!

would be lovely to know few people before going, i created a facebook page for potential students! if youre studying fashion journalism this september at epsom please like it!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/University-for-the-Creative-Arts-Fashion-Journalism-2011-x/143233815745757 xx
Reply 31
i just firmed my offer for FPI : ) has anyone applied for halls yet?! gona do it as soon as i get the form! x
Reply 32
guys im just filling out the accommodation form.. at the top where it says 'Student Reference Number', does that mean our UCAS number, or the login number we use for the portal? xxx
Reply 33
hey! i'm going to epsom in september too for fashion!
im not sure how this works as ive only just signed up but the person who is asking about the student ref number? it should be on any letters that the uni sent you or your username to access 'myrecords' or your applicant portal, hope that helps!
anybody thinking they may need private accommodation? I live too close i reckon so despite applying for halls i'd like to get to know anyone going to epsom as well, in case i find myself house hunting!
Reply 34
also does anyone know if theres a fb page for BA Fashion at epsom? i just spotted one for FPI, was just wondering :smile:
Reply 36
whats everyone thinking about for accom if they dont get in to halls? anyone thinking of living in london? or even if not does anyone know how costs are for commuting? ive heard a lot of people at epsom commute from london.
ps i am coming for FPI :smile:
Reply 37
feel free to add me on facebook my name is christie marie phedon and im the only one ahah x
Reply 38
Hello, Ed im doing same course and also 19. Im going to look at housing today im nearish brighton. If recommend ringing private acom do you have the site for it? I will email you or facebook you if you want info.
Reply 39
Original post by Pentland
Has anybody applied/confirmed their course choices yet? I've confirmed it as my first choice to study Graphic Design (Got a conditional offer). <br />
Anybody else?! Would be kind of nice to see who's actually going go there lol. :cool:
<br />
<br />

Yeah, im doing Graphic Design at University for Creative Arts. Got my firm place :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest