The Student Room Group

Where can I find a decent guy?

Scroll to see replies

eBay?
Original post by RequiemForADream
I'm sadly suprised as well :frown:
I must be too butters...
Fingers crossed for a decent blind girl... :tongue:

Pfff, if youd seen some of my exes, youd see looks REALLY don't matter to most girls :tongue:
Reply 82
Caffe Nero. :sexface:
Go wait outside a brothel, lots of decent guys go there haha!!!!!!! lol. Get real girl! No guy is decent, and any guy who is all of the things you described, is either boring or is too scared to be a man, and show his manly instinct of being the boss!!!! and telling the girl what is what.
Original post by Mad Cat Lady
Pfff, if youd seen some of my exes, youd see looks REALLY don't matter to most girls :tongue:

You're giving me great hope, but then again, you are a mad cat lady, so maybe I shouldn't get ahead of myself :tongue:

Tbh I don't care much about looks really, so I doubt I'd want to date a girl who did so much anyway :s-smilie:
I shall just have to remain patient, as shall the OP. Good things come to those who wait, love comes when you least expect it, cliche cliche cliche, yada yada yada

There's always Take Me Out...everyone knows that isn't a show based mainly on appearance...
At a Star Trek convention *snigger*
Reply 86
The nice guys don't go out that much, they tend to spend most of their time at home.
And they are usually single.

I hate being a nice guy :frown:
Original post by BigDanny
The nice guys don't go out that much, they tend to spend most of their time at home.

Nice guys aren't usually this resentful.
You're giving me great hope, but then again, you are a mad cat lady, so maybe I shouldn't get ahead of myself :tongue:

Tbh I don't care much about looks really, so I doubt I'd want to date a girl who did so much anyway :s-smilie:
I shall just have to remain patient, as shall the OP. Good things come to those who wait, love comes when you least expect it, cliche cliche cliche, yada yada yada

There's always Take Me Out...everyone knows that isn't a show based mainly on appearance...

Well, my nickname among my friends may be "the randy cat" because I am weird and I'm convinced I'm a cat, but when it comes to romance I am known to be of wiseness *taps nose* :wink:

Hahaha tbh, I'd like to cut my hair short and dress up in some ridiculous clown costume and go on there as a man with my theme music as Jizz in my Pants... I bet I would still get a date, you're well in there dude! :tongue:
Reply 89
Original post by BigDanny

Being a nice guy is a tough occupation, eh?

The hours are long, and the pay isn't very good. =(

That's from experience. :frown:
Original post by MrStick
Being a nice guy is a tough occupation, eh?

The hours are long, and the pay isn't very good. =(

That's from experience. :frown:

I disagree. No gf to do stuff with means you have more disposable income than someone on the same income who's in a relationship.
Original post by Storm_Raven
Nice guys tend to be the ones you think of as friends rather than partner material, because they're reliable, kind and caring, they're not necessarily the one's who make your heart race because they're so exciting or the most handsome guy in the place.

You'll probably find him when you're not looking and least expect to, know what you do and what you don't want in a guy, if you meet one then take your time to getting to know him before committing to a relationship, a nice guy will wait.

Raven

This. We're out there, we're just not quite as obvious as chaps like the one you're with. Just go with the flow and Mr Nice'll appear in your life sooner than you think.
:sexface:
Reply 93
Original post by History-Student
I disagree. No gf to do stuff with means you have more disposable income than someone on the same income who's in a relationship.

Ermm... what's income got to do with anything? o_O
What I said about the hours and pay was a joke. If you read what I said carefully... you might understand...
Well, my nickname among my friends may be "the randy cat" because I am weird and I'm convinced I'm a cat, but when it comes to romance I am known to be of wiseness *taps nose* :wink:

Hahaha tbh, I'd like to cut my hair short and dress up in some ridiculous clown costume and go on there as a man with my theme music as Jizz in my Pants... I bet I would still get a date, you're well in there dude! :tongue:

I'd date you just for that! :biggrin: lonely island love :love:

I never knew cats were dating gurus...I might just fish out a copy of Hitch and listen to what Will has to say. Which leads me to some weird conclusion that Will Smith is infact a cat? (new theory???)

Anyway, to get back on point, I thank you for your continued support and for believing in me despite me being some TSR stranger.
You've now inspired me to pen a romantic drama in which a university student turns his love life around when assisted by a kind hearted TSRian. But secretly the student is a werewolf...Michael Cera Matt Damon will play me, you can choose your actress. I'm pretty sure this will be Oscar worthy :wink:

...I apologise for derailing your thread OP :colondollar:
The hideout of whiteknights: TSR
I'd date you just for that! :biggrin: lonely island love :love:

I never knew cats were dating gurus...I might just fish out a copy of Hitch and listen to what Will has to say. Which leads me to some weird conclusion that Will Smith is infact a cat? (new theory???)

Anyway, to get back on point, I thank you for your continued support and for believing in me despite me being some TSR stranger.*
You've now inspired me to pen a romantic drama in which a university student turns his love life around when assisted by a kind hearted TSRian. But secretly the student is a werewolf...Michael Cera Matt Damon will play me, you can choose your actress. I'm pretty sure this will be Oscar worthy :wink:

...I apologise for derailing your thread OP :colondollar:

I believe Will Smith befriends a cat in I, Robot so yes it is entirely possible that he is one! Maybe we are all cats inside........ (new theory right there. Boom!)

Can my actress be... Hmmm... Ooo, I look a bit like renee zellweger, I'll have her thanks :biggrin:

That sounds like a fantastico drama! Especially the werewolf bit! I suggest you do it. It will make me the happiest person alive :tongue:

Anyway. Let us stop terrorising the poor OP with our bizarre but nonetheless epic convos. You're definitely AWESOME and almost of Joey standard. ALMOST. Perhaps we shall meet again someday, mister mysterious TSR man. *in a swish of the hair I'm off into the night, as I am late for ninja school**
If anyone knows the answer to this question, let me know.
I'm getting bored of being single. :/
ahh the age old question!.... lol x
I believe Will Smith befriends a cat in I, Robot so yes it is entirely possible that he is one! Maybe we are all cats inside........ (new theory right there. Boom!)

Can my actress be... Hmmm... Ooo, I look a bit like renee zellweger, I'll have her thanks :biggrin:

That sounds like a fantastico drama! Especially the werewolf bit! I suggest you do it. It will make me the happiest person alive :tongue:

Anyway. Let us stop terrorising the poor OP with our bizarre but nonetheless epic convos. You're definitely AWESOME and almost of Joey standard. ALMOST. Perhaps we shall meet again someday, mister mysterious TSR man. *in a swish of the hair I'm off into the night, as I am late for ninja school**

Perhaps... when the moon is full and the drama script complete :wink:
Big thanks for the compliment btw, you're awesome too (hence your involvement in my epic much-better-than-Inception film-to-be).
And that's all I will comment on this thread. I'm all commented out. :tongue:

Once again OP, and other posters, my apologies. I tend to get a little carried away...

Best of luck OP :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending