The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick at Night?

Is there much to do at Warwick in the way of night time activities? For example, are there societies that operate through the night and will there always be people around doing something somewhere at 3am? What I'm trying to ask is, is it a 24/7 campus with stuff always going on?

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Yayahi
Is there much to do at Warwick in the way of night time activities? For example, are there societies that operate through the night and will there always be people around doing something somewhere at 3am? What I'm trying to ask is, is it a 24/7 campus with stuff always going on?

Thanks

It gets pretty quiet at night it seems, the societies I'm in - beyond socials at the SU - don't do anything late on campus. Obviously on Fridays (the main SU night) and other big SU venue events it will be busier in the evening as these events don't finish until 2am, sometimes later. The Library shuts at midnight too. I've had a couple of late night trips to Tesco's (past midnight) and both times I've only ever seen people heading home after nights out or doing the same.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
It's pretty quiet after 3am usually (except for a certain few big nights - there's sometimes all nighter events or club nights that last until 4 or 5am). The only real "24 hour" area of campus is in the bigger halls (Rootes) where you can usually find someone else awake any time of night.
Reply 3
Original post by Yayahi

Original post by Yayahi

Thanks

I don't know where you're from, but compared to a small island like Guernsey, it definitely feels like a 24/7 campus.

Quick Reply

Latest