The Student Room Group

resistant materials

hey i've just had my resistant materials portfolio checked by my teacher, he said i got an A. He ran off before i could ask how i to get an A*, I got an A* on the mock but am a bit scared because coursework is 60%. Anyone got any tips because he's only gonna mark it one more time before giving it to the moderator.
Thanx :smile:
Hey there. Congrats!

Just to inform you i'm doing the same course as you and you can't get an A* in the coursework.

Highest grade you can get in the 60% cwk is an A - you get an A* from the exam.

I'm doing AQA - what proudct are you making?
Reply 2
really r u sure, how does that work out?
Im making a 'animal toy' it was either that or a coffee table and this seemed the easiest
Original post by killermonkey
hey i've just had my resistant materials portfolio checked by my teacher, he said i got an A. He ran off before i could ask how i to get an A*, I got an A* on the mock but am a bit scared because coursework is 60%. Anyone got any tips because he's only gonna mark it one more time before giving it to the moderator.
Thanx :smile:

I am doing R.M as well. Out of curiousity how do you know that your work will be moderated?
Reply 4
Original post by MEPLUS-->YOU
I am doing R.M as well. Out of curiousity how do you know that your work will be moderated?

yh i meant that it was the deadline to hand them in, im still not very clear about how the course works

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending