The Student Room Group

Skype Language Learning Society!

Scroll to see replies

French-IGCSE level
Reply 481
Original post by mollyx
Any German speakers out there? I'm doing A2 German so it would benefit me talking to someone who's German

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not German, but I've just finished half a year abroad in Austria - happy to help out a bit if I can :smile:
German GCSE and French IGCSE :smile:
Original post by laliloulila
I'm new here and native speaker in French and I'm learning English .

What's your Skype name? I'm English and learning French :smile:
Spanish - Beginner A1
Spanish, A2 level (will continue it at University.)

Would love to speak to people in Spanish.
Original post by jackberry96
Spanish, A2 level (will continue it at University.)

Would love to speak to people in Spanish.

We could speak in Spanish together if you like? I am also doing A2.
Alguien quiere hablar español conmigo que ya es fluido o habla bien? (Quiero A* en A-Level en el próximo año)
Hi everyone, I'll just jump into this thread perhaps it is my last hope :biggrin: I'm an English learner and have been learning for a long time. My level is about upper-inter or advanced not sure.I'm just looking for someone I can communicate with.Doesn't matter much if you're native/non-native( but i dont welcome beginners it's not helpful at all) Please feel free to contact me if you're interested, I'm an educated, regular, totally normal human being I won't bite.
(edited 9 years ago)
German and Arabic anyone?
native english with a gcse-as level of french
(edited 9 years ago)
Damn i just wanna speak English with actual words from my mouth :frown:
A2 French, need to practice, re-sitting AS exams as well
Native Polish, fairly fluent (B2/C1) in English, do send me a message if you're interested in either! :biggrin:
I wouldn't mind learning enough to have a conversation in the European languages.
I have just graduated with a French degree and am happy to help any students with French over skype (or other means)
Original post by geneticist
Damn i just wanna speak English with actual words from my mouth :frown:

what do you mean? lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by pablakeman
I have just graduated with a French degree and am happy to help any students with French over skype (or other means)

cool! may i have your username so i can add you? thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm in between things right now and would be happy to help people grasp some language utilisation. Norwegian, French, Polish and Greek.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sophie kwon chu
what do you mean? lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've been learning English for a long time but i didn't get much chance to practice speaking.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending