The Student Room Group

child nursing at manchester on wed?

Hey got a child nursig at manchester this week and just wandering what the english test's like and how is the group interview?
thanks,
x
Reply 1
Original post by LucyyA
Hey got a child nursig at manchester this week and just wandering what the english test's like and how is the group interview?
thanks,
x

heyy just to check this is for uni of manchester? I just don't want to give a load of irrelevant info :s-smilie:

I don't know if this will be of any help but I had an interview for adult the other week and although there was no literacy test we had a group interview. It was basically 9 of us sat in a semi circle and they asked 5 questions. The first 2 you answer one by one and the last three were a group discussion where it was basically who could speak first etc. The questions were pretty simple, stuff like why nursing and manchester, qualities and how to cope academically. There were no scenarios or anything :smile:

Hope that is in some way helpful :smile: x
Reply 2
Hey yeh it is, thankss fr the advice, :smile: Im guessing they asked you questions on NHS issues etc so did u say the obvious issues such as swine flu or jobs cuts etc?
Also did u get an offer :smile: x
Reply 3
Original post by LucyyA
Hey yeh it is, thankss fr the advice, :smile: Im guessing they asked you questions on NHS issues etc so did u say the obvious issues such as swine flu or jobs cuts etc?
Also did u get an offer :smile: x

Nope they didn't ask about current issues :smile: Just why nursing, your qualities, what you all think you need to be like and about how to cope academically :smile:

Yeah I got an unconditional :smile: x
Reply 4
ooh well done! wass totally fine, only 6 in m group but demand for child nursin is really high so will just have to see. x

Quick Reply

Latest