The Student Room Group

Vagina size? as oppossed to penis size..

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by Cable
Haha. You don't know me at all.

1) I wouldn't do that. For most guys, sex is sex and they appreciate that. Not quite the same for a lot of girls.

2) You're not talking to a 5 year old here. I'm aware that there are some girls that realise sex works both ways. So they put in a lot of work to satisfy their partner and he does the same back. But in general, it is normally viewed that when the sex is not right, the guy is at fault. Why is this? This was the point of my earlier post. Why are women put on a pedestal and they must be the ones who ultimately should be satisfied or the sex isn't right?

Why are men usually blamed when the sex is bad? Why is the woman not questioned? Why is most of the pressure on men regarding his size or "how well he uses it"?

Really? I'm a girl and don't see it this way at all. I think most of the pressure comes from the individual thinking something is expected of them rather than the other sex actually being bothered.

I mean, doing some painful and pretty degrading things (anal, cuming all over her face etc.) are now very mainstream and I think a lot of women and young girls in general feel the pressure to conform to what they think they should do. Plus giving a blow job is much more commonly accepted and 'normal' than giving oral to a girl which is why a lot of women and men aren't really turned on by the thought. Plus add the whole body pressure issue. Despite male insecurities about penis size I still maintain that women feel more pressure to look a certain way than men and are probably going to be judged more for it.

And I guess part of it is that it's harder to make a woman orgasm. Men orgasm most of the time during sex but for a woman it can be rarer so I think it's a bit of a challenge to try and pleasure her.

Either way, this is pretty stupid. I know it probably doesn't mean anything but I don't care about penis size. I have been with 2 men and there was probably about 2 inches between them and honestly the sex was just as good with both. As long as it's not to the point where it's impacting on sexual pleasure (which I think would have to be an extreme eg micropenis or ridiculously stretched vagina) I really don't see why it should be such an issue. Maybe in issue but once you grow up and realise what a mature relationship is really about it doesn't really matter.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by QwentyJ
Hxx is like a moth drawn to the light of penis size threads/height related threads.

You're a one trick pony. Even using the word 'trick' is generous.

AHA!! I knew it was him.
Original post by kerily
I really doubt you'd find a penis any vagina couldn't take - do you know someone with a penis larger than a baby? (If so, pass me their details :sexface: :wink:)

i thought you were gay.
Reply 183
Original post by Casshern1456
i thought you were gay.

It was a joke :tongue: Thought it added a slightly more lighthearted note to what I was saying - I'm obviously not trying to find sex over TSR!
Reply 184
Original post by Peace0fM1nd
:congrats:*applauds the females as they stand united against vaginal discrimination*

Yet the vast majority of them are quick to discriminate penises based on size, shape, look and so on.
Even average-sized penises are being indirectly and directly criticized, ridiculed and discriminated.
Original post by Cable
A guy on another post said this and he's right: "women have it easy in life. Women here say they arent happy with their partners size etc and say it in real life too.
Men have this burden of needing to have a big cock to please a woman. It sucks to be smaller as you know it wont satisfy her as much as if it was big, as indicated by this thread.

I mean when do you hear guys complain about their gfs vagina size?? Like i said, women have it easy."

Why is that during penetrative sex, it's usually the man's job to satisfy the woman and do all the work but not the other way round? Why is the woman's tightness never questioned? Why is all the pressure on men to have the right penis size but not much pressure on the woman to have the right vagina size/tightness? Why are women allow to bitch about their partner's size or even dump them because they're not big enough?

Yet you get these feminazis still arguing that women suffer the most in the world. But they completely ignore men's problems.

Screw feminazis. They can all sod off.

Look forward to hearing some replies.

EDIT: Before you ask, i'm not small "down there" and i've not been dumped.

Same way we have to listen to guys going on about big boobs.
Also, generalisation: personally I think sex should involve an equal amount of effort from both partners. If my bf has put the effort in pleasuring me, I'll do the same for him too. I would never bitch about a guy dump or dump him over the size of his penis either.
Lol if the male of the species biggest worry is the size of his penis I am extremely jealous!
Reply 186
Original post by Carpediemxx
It wasn't a ramble, it was several factors affecting the perception of looseness, ALL of which are true. I also mentioned pregnancy once, i didn't "ramble"

Also, all the "evidence" i have read by people saying vagina's arent different has been google answers and such which is not evidence at all.

You don't need a study to realise that there is huge variations in sizes of women. Having performed several vaginal examinations i can say with certainty that there is often a stark difference in vaginal size, which "feel significantly tighter" when examined.

I think i have more experience than you on this matter

And as an end note, your posts have a really horrible tone

I applaud you actually bothering with these retards. They outright REFUSE to believe that vaginas differ in size. They believe that ALL vaginas are the same size both when unaroused and aroused.
Reply 187
Original post by Smem
Same way we have to listen to guys going on about big boobs.

It's not really the same, seeing as boobs have no impact on sex whatsoever.
And guys don't care that much about boob size as women care about penis size.

Smem
Also, generalisation: personally I think sex should involve an equal amount of effort from both partners. If my bf has put the effort in pleasuring me, I'll do the same for him too. I would never bitch about a guy dump or dump him over the size of his penis either.
Lol if the male of the species biggest worry is the size of his penis I am extremely jealous!

It's really a shame that the vast majority of women don't share your views on sex and penis size.
Only if there is trauma to the vulva,vagina and general perineal region. There is a grading score of 1 -4 for trauma to this area , of which 3 and above involves the musculature of the region. Sometimes this can become torn (to different degrees) and there is a stretching of the muscle and aponeurosis, making the vagina a bit bigger.

Normal sexual intercourse and practice which only stretches the area has no effect on increasing vaginal size...most of my point was to do with natural variation in women's sizes

An edit: In addition, surgical repair of the region can often swing things too far the other way and leads to an increased vaginal tightness and superficial dyspareunia ( pain during intercourse)

Ok thanks for clearing that up. So

1) Repeated large objects in a vagina can cause stretching, though the object has to be very large. Maybe repeated fisting will do it. Or a repeated very large penis if she is naturally very tight. Because

2) Women do vary in terms of vagina size for various reason, though the variation is not as much as penis size variation.
Reply 189
Original post by Antonia87

AHA!! I knew it was him.

At least he's changed his vocabulary from dolt to retard!
Original post by Vale9
I applaud you actually bothering with these retards. They outright REFUSE to believe that vaginas differ in size. They believe that ALL vaginas are the same size both when unaroused and aroused.

Where has anybody said that?? Why do you keep putting words in people's mouths?
Original post by Vale9

Lol i read through the entire thread at first just for fun, but ive got gynae on the brain right now, its my final week and ive got a presentation to do and funnily enough, this has put me in the mood!

I also was in a clinic this morning and examined 4 women's vaginas, and thinking back to that, there was variation even just on the day

(although it must be stressed again, from my original post, that this is all a subjective thing, factored by many many areas (often as simple as arousal))
Reply 192
Initially I gave you a perfectly valid point with no name calling and you called me a ****ing retard with absolutely no argument and have continued to do so. You were doing it. You have been incredibly rude to so many people here with no just reason. And you clearly didnt read anything I had said, otherwise you wouldnt be arguing with me now.

I think you have a serious attitude problem.

Well, so do you. And FYI, I didn't agree with everything you said.

Antonia87
Edit: Oh look what Carpediemxx says: "Normal sexual intercourse and practice which only stretches the area has no effect on increasing vaginal size...most of my point was to do with natural variation in women's sizes"

TOLD. YOU. SO.

That was my point too, retard. And you said that there wasn't any natural variation in women's sizes.
I just explained that to you :facepalm2:
Reply 193
Where has anybody said that?? Why do you keep putting words in people's mouths?

Try reading your own posts again. If you haven't said it directly, you've very strongly implied it. That goes for the others as well.
Original post by Reflexive
Ok thanks for clearing that up. So

1) Repeated large objects in a vagina can cause stretching, though the object has to be very large. Maybe repeated fisting will do it. Or a repeated very large penis if she is naturally very tight. Because

2) Women do vary in terms of vagina size for various reason, though the variation is not as much as penis size variation.

No, repeated use of a large object into the vagina which causes stretching does nothing in terms of tightness. Big penises, fists, massive objects repeatdely do not change this, however:

objects inserted into the vagina which cause trauma to the muscle ( of varying degree) can cause changes in tightness
Original post by Vale9
That was my point too, retard. And you said that there wasn't any natural variation in women's sizes.I just explained that to you :facepalm2:

Where? Show me.

And that wasnt your point! I said that vaginas couldnt be loose as a result of sex and then you said that I was a retard if I believed it! You disagreed with me, so how the hell was it your point? Do you even know what you're talking about?
Reply 196
Original post by JoMo1
Well I was going to add a bunch of stuff about internal pressure of the inflatable giving you different sizes for different levels of stretched-ness etc. but was approaching tl;dr territory for such an amusing HR post.

hahahahaha your joke....lol "different levels of stretchedness.." you would have to consider the fact that that would be PAINFUL :teehee:
Reply 197
Original post by GlennyBoy
Sorry but women have no idea what the pressure for a guy is like during sex...

Is my penis big enough?

Will I be able to get it up and keep it up?

How long will I last?

3 huge factors that determine what sex will be like. Women? What do you have to worry about? Nothing from my view.

That's what you think. I worried loads about sex in the beginning and the way I'd look what I'd be like whether he'd enjoy it and I think most girls too.

I think it's ridiculous when guys worry about this stuff. It actually offends me that they would think I was shallow enough to care
Reply 198
Where? Show me.

"But no vaginas are naturally loose".

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=30586375&postcount=118

Antonia87
And that wasnt your point! I said that vaginas couldnt be loose as a result of sex and then you said that I was a retard if I believed it! You disagreed with me, so how the hell was it your point? Do you even know what you're talking about?

Yes that was my point, but if you had bothered to read my posts properly, you would have figured that out!
I already explained to you that that specific part of your post, I shouldn't have included in my post. Do I really need to explain it to you AGAIN?
But yeah, you can keep on thinking that all vaginas are small and tight and therefore have the same size. I just feel sorry for any guy who is stupid enough to stick his dick in your pussy.
No, repeated use of a large object into the vagina which causes stretching does nothing in terms of tightness. Big penises, fists, massive objects repeatdely do not change this, however:

objects inserted into the vagina which cause trauma to the muscle ( of varying degree) can cause changes in tightness

But what's to say a fist will not cause trauma if she is naturally very tight according to the criteria you listed earlier?

I've had a quick Google on this now because I'm curious but I can't find any research on it. So I guess all this is to some extent subjective. I'm pretty damn sure women vary in terms of size at least. I don't know how you would even prove repeated large objects cause changes in size; some kind of unethical experiment I guess!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending