The Student Room Group

Vagina size? as oppossed to penis size..

Scroll to see replies

Original post by surina_xxx
o my bad :colondollar:

Haha, I don't think people should be negging you for the way you speak, don't be that ashamed about it!

I would never type 'loooooooooool' though
Original post by Straight up G
Haha, I don't think people should be negging you for the way you speak, don't be that ashamed about it!

I would never type 'loooooooooool' though

I'm kinda immature!!!
I'm kinda immature!!!

kinda? :tongue:
Original post by Reflexive
I guess guys are at an advantage because you don't get to know about the size of their penis until you get intimate with them. Actually I guess that's a disadvantage if you hang a big wang. So boobs are definitely more of a status symbol :smile:

Ah, but having big boobs might be an advantage if you're looking for sex, but a disadvantage if you're looking for a relationship, because men often don't look past them! This is such a problem I actually have to disguise them sometimes :cool:
kinda? :tongue:

o shhhh im not that immature just a tad :rolleyes:
o shhhh im not that immature just a tad :rolleyes:

What year are you in?
What year are you in?

year 11 u?
Original post by frequent_flyer
Ah, but having big boobs might be an advantage if you're looking for sex, but a disadvantage if you're looking for a relationship, because men often don't look past them! This is such a problem I actually have to disguise them sometimes :cool:

How the hell do you disguise them? What as?
Reply 308
Goodness, this must not be a TSR thread...... no one has mentioned fat girls have looser vaginas. No one has mentioned Chinese girls have smaller and tighter vaginas and no one has mentioned anything in regard to girls who are size 10 and above being big there as well.
year 11 u?

12 :smile:
12 :smile:

o cool you doing A levels then?
Original post by Iorek
Goodness, this must not be a TSR thread...... no one has mentioned fat girls have looser vaginas. No one has mentioned Chinese girls have smaller and tighter vaginas and no one has mentioned anything in regard to girls who are size 10 and above being big there as well.

hmmm? that's a good question, let's see what TSR thinks :wink:
Original post by Reflexive
How the hell do you disguise them? What as?

:colone:
Measure by maximum size of baby that comes out, an average of three babies must be taken.
Reply 314
Hasn't anyone on here come across the size tag---- One size, fits all! That's the size of a vagina....
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending