The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Accomodation

Hi,

I have an offer to study at UCL in September and am wondering whether to apply for UCL accomodation or intercollegiate. Ideally, I would like a single en-suite room, however I am not sure if these are available?
I have a friend going to Imperial, would it be possible to share accomodation with him if I went intercollegiate?
Reply 1
UCL. Yes they are available, when you apply for the accomodation they ask you if you'd like that sort of thing. You can't specify an exact place but if you say you want one, youre likely to get it - it would be one of the more expensive, and most people are looking for the cheapest they can get.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by cheeseisnice
Hi,

I have an offer to study at UCL in September and am wondering whether to apply for UCL accomodation or intercollegiate. Ideally, I would like a single en-suite room, however I am not sure if these are available?
I have a friend going to Imperial, would it be possible to share accomodation with him if I went intercollegiate?

I'm not too sure about UCL's. But for intercollegiate your best bet would be College Hall where most rooms are single ensuites. Imperial is not longer part of the University of London so I don't think they are eligible for intercollegiate.
Reply 3
Original post by eugeneho
I'm not too sure about UCL's. But for intercollegiate your best bet would be College Hall where most rooms are single ensuites. Imperial is not longer part of the University of London so I don't think they are eligible for intercollegiate.

Choose UCL Ramsay Hall. :thumbsup:
Jinru

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending