The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
lil_chunky
hi guyz,

i am just wondering : has anyone who got an offer from Glasgow received a confirmation letter and a offer package?

yep i did..
Reply 21
i did too.. with a dvd attavhed and the accom booklet. that's all that's inside.
joos
i did too.. with a dvd attavhed and the accom booklet. that's all that's inside.

haha i want to see the DVD, they were following a bunch of us round while making it. is it any good?
Reply 23
haha i want to see the DVD, they were following a bunch of us round while making it. is it any good?

hahaa. it's pretty cool. pretty much promoted glasgow in a "soft-sell" banner. hahaa.

is it really that friendly? hahaa. (=
Hey
I got an offer from Glasgow too! :biggrin: Got it on the 21st December! yay! first choice! BB at advanced higher bio and chem!
Reply 25
hey,me too!!
but have you received any offer package? because i think the admission officer said that she was going to send it before christmas. but i haven't received anything : :frown:
Reply 26
lil_chunky
hey,me too!!
but have you received any offer package? because i think the admission officer said that she was going to send it before christmas. but i haven't received anything : :frown:

do you live overseas? it can take about a week for packages to arrive, but even so i guess it should have arrived by now. maybe u should contact the lady again and ask?

voodooshaman

haha it's quite nice actually. when i was watching the parts where they were showing clips from an interview i was so grateful i dont have to go through that nerve-wracking stuff. even tho the people seemed perfectly friendly and all.

Latest

Trending

Trending