The Student Room Group

Peninsula dentistry. . 2011 /2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by abdulazizi
I'm still waitin to hear from Aberdeen and Liverpool grad entry who r really takin their time but havent recieved rejectin from them yet soo still hoping.

I feel the same mate...not a very good IV for me either but then again we dont know what they r looking for so we really cant judge, but am sure they know how nerve rackin it is to have 3 lifeless faces starin at you lol...Dont lose hope mate as am sure you'll recieve good news...we'll have to wait and see.

Nice one lad for that positive word! That really means a lot bro though I must admit I'm just a nervous wreck at the mo, just like everyone else I guess! I was actually interviewed by 4 people, and they all stared at me to a point when I thought for goodness sake can you look somewhere else! It was 3 ladies and one bloke, and the bloke was the only one who was smiling at me now and again, which didn't do much as the damage was already caused by the 3 ladies!
Let me stop whinging and whining, I've got myself to blame as Cavvic said in one of her posts, Once again, I wish everyone the best of luck!!
Original post by Africancowboy
Nice one lad for that positive word! That really means a lot bro though I must admit I'm just a nervous wreck at the mo, just like everyone else I guess! I was actually interviewed by 4 people, and they all stared at me to a point when I thought for goodness sake can you look somewhere else! It was 3 ladies and one bloke, and the bloke was the only one who was smiling at me now and again, which didn't do much as the damage was already caused by the 3 ladies!
Let me stop whinging and whining, I've got myself to blame as Cavvic said in one of her posts, Once again, I wish everyone the best of luck!!

no probs bro....no point in worryin abwt the IV and causin unrself unnecessary stress...all we can do now is pray.:biggrin:
Any updates guys n gals????
Reply 223
inshallah good news to come! got nothing yet tho :s-smilie:
Reply 224
Just got a rejection via track :frown:
Reply 225
same! check ur ucas!! hope its good news for u guys :smile: x
Alhamdullilah just got an conditional wooooooooooooooooo
inshallah its good news for everyone
Reply 228
well done mate
Reply 229
waiting on sheffield and UCLan now :s-smilie:
Reply 230
unsuccessful :'(
Just got conditional, congratulations to everyone else that has and sorry to those that haven't..don't give up hope guys :smile:
Original post by chilly23
well done mate

Thank you very much mate...sorry to hear about the rejection. Dont lose hope, am sure u will get an offer from ur other unis...abit of patience is required.
BTW what are peninsula doing about the Grad entry problem with regards to it not being 5 years? I hope they dont follow Barts, after everything we'v been through :s
Reply 234
:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::banana::banana::banana:
Reply 235
What do we do with regards to health checks?
Reply 236
Owhh nothing yet :s did you all hear through track?
@ sarabds...we'll soon av to have blood tests done and if everythings fine there..then basically its an unconditional offer. Congrats

@maggots...yeah it came through ucas track...maybe they r sendin offers in batches..so u myt b in the nxt one. *fingers crossed*
Reply 238
Original post by abdulazizi

@maggots...yeah it came through ucas track...maybe they r sendin offers in batches..so u myt b in the nxt one. *fingers crossed*

Thanks and well done on your offer
Original post by maggots
Thanks and well done on your offer

Thanks...now just have to get a 2.1 :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest