European Baccalaureate past papers?????

    Anyone know where i can get these??

    isnt this sort of in the wrong room?

    is there something called the European baccalaureate??

    There is such thing as the European Baccalaureate. This is a Baccalaureate taken throughout Europe.

    This is not to be confused with the International Baccalaureate, which is a qualification set up by an independant organisation and taken all over the world.

    So, sorry mate, we can't help you here as you're in the wrong place!


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

    this is what you'll be called on TSR

  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

    never shared and never spammed

  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

  2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

    Slide to join now Processing…

: November 27, 2005

Which unis are the poshest?

See what students perceive to be the classiest establishments in Britain

Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.