The Student Room Group

problem with my 2011/2012 Application

Hi guys,

Last year I applied for student finance but I didn't get the grades to go to any university. I am resiting my A-levels.

This year I tried to apply using my last year account(also can't make new account) but they won't allow me.

When I tried to apply this year , it say that I cannot apply because my old 2010/2011 application is still in process.

Also, I didn't do anything or made changes to my old 2010/2011 application.

The Student Finance have send me student declaration form to sign twice (one recently.I ignored both) for my old 2010/2011 application even though I have completed it last year.

Please tell me what to do. Thanks.
Reply 1
Ring them. Like yesterday.
Original post by AoMin09
Hi guys,

Last year I applied for student finance but I didn't get the grades to go to any university. I am resiting my A-levels.

This year I tried to apply using my last year account(also can't make new account) but they won't allow me.

When I tried to apply this year , it say that I cannot apply because my old 2010/2011 application is still in process.

Also, I didn't do anything or made changes to my old 2010/2011 application.

The Student Finance have send me student declaration form to sign twice (one recently.I ignored both) for my old 2010/2011 application even though I have completed it last year.

Please tell me what to do. Thanks.

Complete a Change of Circumstances (CO1) form andd send it to them. If you ring them, they will ask you to fill in one of these anyway. They need something in writing to cancel an active application.
Reply 3
Thanks guys. I called student finance and they sort it out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending