The Student Room Group

Is biology absolutely necessary for medicine?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by int_applicant

Original post by int_applicant
why dont u kiss my As** and shut the hec up ..you obviously dont know much...What I am syaing here is that Biology is important for medical schools and even more important when you get into medical school.....is that misleading.....

Go masturbate or something.....

Don't know much? Of course not, I just applied and got into medical school without knowing anything at all :rolleyes:

If anyone needs to masturbate to relieve some tension, then it's you - you're getting extremely worked up!
Reply 21
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=30653790#post30653790
This thread says it all. For Oxbridge/Imperial/ UCL, just take your Biology to A2.

You won't go wrong that way.
Original post by illusionz
Nowhere only requires biology. Chemistry is compulsory everywhere.

While I realise what I said was wrong, this statement is wrong too. For example, Newcastle allow people to have ONLY Biology OR Chemistry, as long as they have the other one at Grade A at GCSE.

Nowhere only requires biology. Chemistry is compulsory everywhere.

Oh really? I suggest you look into UEA's entry requirements.....
Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx
Oh really? I suggest you look into UEA's entry requirements.....

I suggest you shut the F***K up... UEA made a big mistake of accepting you... they will see that, sooner or later....
OP - I think you will seriously limit the no of places you can apply w/out any biology. At least do AS biology
Reply 26
people learn something before writing ****. Many universities require you to take biology, yet for instance cambridge will make offer to applicants that have math, physics and chemistry HL.

Quick Reply

Latest