Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

field work for IR? changing degree?

Announcements Posted on
AQA GCSE physics P1 unofficial mark scheme 05-05-2016
  1. Offline

    Hi all!
    as the title says..is IR usually a degree with fieldwork?
    and also... is it possible to change your course in the first term if you find it's not right for you?
  2. Offline

    As far as I know, there's no fieldwork involved, but yes, you can try to change your degree depending on your grades/what you want to change to/availability.
  3. Offline

    An IR dissertation or thesis can involve field work, although it's unusual at undergrad level.

    Changing courses depends on the uni, usually.


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 2, 2011
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR

AQA physics unit 1

Check the unofficial mark scheme

What date is the EU referendum on?
Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.