Spoiler

Thank you! :biggrin:
Original post by ComputeiT
Can i have some help with entry?

Sure, good luck!

Spoiler

Original post by ComputeiT
Can i have some help with entry?

Hey, super easy if you just go to chemspider or https://www.emolecules.com/ :tongue: good luck
Wow, I had no idea for Rg so I guessed a few times and got it! :biggrin: (I know that's not the best way to do it though hahaha)

If anyone needs any help, feel free to ask as I'll be happy to help :smile:
Original post by fizzers
Hey, super easy if you just go to chemspider or https://www.emolecules.com/ :tongue: good luck

Thanks!

solved it and now onto silver...
any hints for copper?
I've tried the whole name-symbol thing
Original post by Nat_LPS
any hints for copper?

Easiest way to do it is to write out all the names of the red elements and their symbols. Notice anything? Find the missing two (hint: copper isn't one!)
Original post by fizzers
Easiest way to do it is to write out all the names of the red elements and their symbols. Notice anything? Find the missing two (hint: copper isn't one!)

hm thanks, i've found 'a' missing 2 but apparently that's wrong and there's another 'missing 2' aha
Reply 2730
Hi ive just done the entry level question, and am convinced for the next Q that the missing elements are Na, K, Fe, Ag, Au, Hg, Sn and Pb, but it says no sorry when I type it in that way,... ive tried other combinations like alphabetical but it says no. Does anyone know how I should type it? oh wait you guys are having the same problem
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2731
Original post by Nat_LPS
any hints for copper?

have you found the combination yet? im stuck on the same thing.
Original post by amtheril
Hi ive just done the entry level question, and am convinced for the next Q that the missing elements are Na, K, Fe, Ag, Au, Hg, Sn and Pb, but it says no sorry when I type it in that way,... ive tried other combinations like alphabetical but it says no. Does anyone know how I should type it? oh wait you guys are having the same problem

Those elements you've listed are the highlighted elements, but they're not the missing elements.
Reply 2733
Original post by jonzza_81
Those elements you've listed are the highlighted elements, but they're not the missing elements.

Thank you so much !!
Reply 2734
Original post by jonzza_81

is there some sort of coding ?? with alphabet comparison?
Reply 2735
have you found the combination yet? im stuck on the same thing.

What do they all have in common?
are the symbols in copper "Sb, W" ?

Put it in and try!
I have and it doesnt
any ideas ?
write the elements in order of atomic mass, space between the symbols, no commas

Quick Reply

Latest