The Student Room Group

AQA BIOL2 Biology Unit 2 Exam - 26th May 2011

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Circadian_Rhythm
Sorry, just wrote these myself a couple of days ago, and already done PHYA1 and BIOL1.

What mark/grade did you get for BIOL1?

Thanks for the notes, +Rep
Original post by LifeIsGood
What mark/grade did you get for BIOL1?

Thanks for the notes, +Rep

Got an A :smile:

88/100 for Unit 1
Reply 22
Has anyone got any notes for BIO2 rep will be given:biggrin:
Got an A :smile:

88/100 for Unit 1

Well Done! How far are you on Unit 2? I've already covered everything so revising and doing past papers right now.
Reply 24
Got 84UMS in Unit 1, hoping for a high mark in Unit 2...unfortunately I suck at the ISA-type questions and don't feel at all prepared. This Easter is going to be filled with revision!
Reply 25
mmmmmmmmm biology :sexface:
Reply 26
I was waiting for this thread :colone:

Have some note babes:

http://www.mediafire.com/?sunk9g8vdowk5ds

Mitosis - phases
Genetic Comparisons: DNA and proteins
Biodiversity
Antibiotics: mechanism +resistance
Starch, Glycogen, Cellulose
Haemoglobin (basic)
Courtship behaviour - why is it necessary?

Directly from NT aqa textbook, everything we need to know for those topics :smile:

I love you! Haven't done some of that stuff yet (:angry:!!!) and they look v. helpful!
Reply 27
Thanks, you're a legend for your uploads!
Reply 28
AWwww...! thankyou all so much! .. if any1 is doing physics B ocr (advancing physics) ive started notes as ion spider diagrams so let me know if you need them :smile: ...x
how on earth did u get ur hands on the jan2011 paper? :O thats the paper we will be doing for our mock I feel bad if i do it now :-s
How far has everyone got up to ? I'm covering the Nelson Thornes textbook, and have covered chapters 7-12 so far. I'm aiming to finish chapter 13,14 and 15 today. By covered I mean I have learnt the information. Then I will finish 16 and 17 tomorrow, and recap ALL the knowledge on monday. Then, I will keep going over what I have learnt, and shall start filling in past papers and questions.
How are you guys doing it?
Original post by qwerty54321
How far has everyone got up to ? I'm covering the Nelson Thornes textbook, and have covered chapters 7-12 so far. I'm aiming to finish chapter 13,14 and 15 today. By covered I mean I have learnt the information. Then I will finish 16 and 17 tomorrow, and recap ALL the knowledge on monday. Then, I will keep going over what I have learnt, and shall start filling in past papers and questions.
How are you guys doing it?

Same, ive covered chapters 7-12 , exchange and transport is the biggest topic thats going to take me a while, good look with ur revision!
Original post by Midnight_sun
Same, ive covered chapters 7-12 , exchange and transport is the biggest topic thats going to take me a while, good look with ur revision!

You too! It's really hard to learn, especially the plant bit at the end! Glad to know I'm not too far behind (infact, I think we're pretty ahead compared to others)
You too! It's really hard to learn, especially the plant bit at the end! Glad to know I'm not too far behind (infact, I think we're pretty ahead compared to others)

yeah i think we are! everyones chiling the holidays and were revising :biggrin: so eager, i'm aiming to finish at least all of bio by the end of next week :s-smilie:
I think the revising part is easy, it gets really hard when you get to the past papers :s-smilie:
Original post by Midnight_sun
yeah i think we are! everyones chiling the holidays and were revising :biggrin: so eager, i'm aiming to finish at least all of bio by the end of next week :s-smilie:
I think the revising part is easy, it gets really hard when you get to the past papers :s-smilie:

I think it's the other way round - I don't always have the motivation to revise, but once I get going I'm fine! I'm going to do past papers about 2 weeks before the exam, and make sure I have every ounce of knowledge cemented in my head before then! Trying to cover chapter 16, 17 and recap 13-17 today. Will be tough!
Briefly gone over chapter 16. Now time for chapter 17, then recapping 13-17 and making notes on parts I struggle with. Will try to recap chapters 7-12 aswell, then will move onto another subject, ensuring I keep doing a little bit of bio a day.
I think it's the other way round - I don't always have the motivation to revise, but once I get going I'm fine! I'm going to do past papers about 2 weeks before the exam, and make sure I have every ounce of knowledge cemented in my head before then! Trying to cover chapter 16, 17 and recap 13-17 today. Will be tough!

Same, I dont have the motivation to revise at first, then once i get into it i cant stop
Reply 37
Hi , the paper wont open , ive tried the WinRaR and it says it is corrupt? does anyone else have the 2011 paper ?
Reply 38
hey could someone help me out please send the paper question paper 2,it is not opening i have the same problem its corrupt please, id be very thankful :smile:
Reply 39
can u please e-mail the biol 2 jan 2011 paper because i can't open it on a zip file
thanks
x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending