The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Raving_Hippy
'Strangle their sausage' LMAO!!!

But yeh, I actually agree with your reply quite a bit.

Pahaha oh this is the bad thing about working next door to a butchers. The men who work there are utter inuendo kings. It has obviously rubbed off on me haha :wink:
Yeh. & It's not as if men run out of sperm and/or stamina. So, if they were to 'strangle their sausage' as I so subtly put it, and then ended up having sex anyway, the sex wouldn't be any worse because of the sausage strangling :biggrin:
Reply 21
Original post by Jadelyndsey
Pahaha oh this is the bad thing about working next door to a butchers. The men who work there are utter inuendo kings. It has obviously rubbed off on me haha :wink:
Yeh. & It's not as if men run out of sperm and/or stamina. So, if they were to 'strangle their sausage' as I so subtly put it, and then ended up having sex anyway, the sex wouldn't be any worse because of the sausage strangling :biggrin:

Haha yeh I can see a connection between a butchers and sausages and masturbating!!

We need some innuendos for women's masturbation now. Think of any?

'Rubbed off' on you, haha so you just admitted you masturbate too then??!!
(edited 13 years ago)
Yes, OP...you're totally right. You need to strike a happy balance though, because if you do too much, you'll be disinterested in women who aren't that bad. I know I've missed a couple of great opportunities because I didn't need any more that night!

The same thing works well in the early stages of a relationship, with women who like to keep you waiting.
Nah i think the opposite. You will feel lazy and not give a **** whether you succeed or not.
If you're horny, you make sure your game is on point (and in turn the interest in the girl seems genuine to her).
Reply 24
Depends on you. If you might wimp out of going that extra step with a girl then you should have a half toss before you go so leave horny and unsatisfied. And if you're a horny confident bugger who's going to pull and screw then have a toss beforehand.

Simples
Haha yeh I can see a connection between a butchers and sausages and masturbating!!

We need some innuendos for women's masturbation now. Think of any?

'Rubbed off' on you, haha so you just admitted you masturbate too then??!!

Butchers are notorious sex feinds! I think it's made even worse by the fact that I work in a sweet shop, so they always say stuff like "You wanna take me to the candy shop? :wink:" "Oi pet, I'l suck your lolly pop any day!" And my personal favourite: "Oi babe, let is stick me licorice stick in your sherbet fountain!"

Oh the perks of working with confectionary. My saturday job makes me feel so oddly attractive. HAHA!

I don't think I quite admitted to that :wink: I'm still an innocent little virgin (a) :wink: :P
Butchers are notorious sex feinds! I think it's made even worse by the fact that I work in a sweet shop, so they always say stuff like "You wanna take me to the candy shop? :wink:" "Oi pet, I'l suck your lolly pop any day!" And my personal favourite: "Oi babe, let is stick me licorice stick in your sherbet fountain!"

Oh the perks of working with confectionary. My saturday job makes me feel so oddly attractive. HAHA!

I don't think I quite admitted to that :wink: I'm still an innocent little virgin (a) :wink: :P

:eek:
Reply 27

Virgins can still masturbate, though! In fact, they're MORE LIKELY to masturbate because they aren't getting any sex for real.
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
:eek:

How is that :O ? I don't know if that's an insult or compliment ahahha...:tongue:
Virgins can still masturbate, though! In fact, they're MORE LIKELY to masturbate because they aren't getting any sex for real.

I realised after I wrote virgin that virginity had nothing to do with masturbation. Fail4me :/
Reply 30
Original post by chrislpp
Why won't you work!

inbetweeners? :top:
haha i say dont masturbate
if you dont succeed you can always do it after you fail :wink:
Reply 32
Do you know how to really impress a girl?

Approach her, unzip your jeans and masturbate right in front of her. At least she'll know you're coming on to her.

:coma:
Reply 33
Original post by aeterno
Do you know how to really impress a girl?

Approach her, unzip your jeans and masturbate right in front of her. At least she'll know you're coming on to her.

:coma:

Hmm, would that work on most girls? Would that work on you?
Reply 34

Yeah baby :coma:

It's a sure fire way to win them over :sexface:

Unfortunately most guys lack the confidence to do this. :sad:

As Gok Wan would say, it's all about the confidence :wink:

wow chirpse:wink:
Reply 36
Original post by aeterno

Pun intended? :mmm: :lol:
Reply 37
Original post by aeterno

Gok Wan is gay, though you do know that right??
Reply 38
Gok Wan is gay, though you do know that right??

He is, but never disregard his advice, remember he made his name convincing women to wonder around naked on tv.
Reply 39
I am finding this conversation oddly entertaining, but I feel like a spy... do you people know each other?

Latest

Trending

Trending