The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by vikky825
I am finding this conversation oddly entertaining, but I feel like a spy... do you people know each other?

Why do you feel like a spy?
Reply 41
I guess because I was just wandering around the net doing absolutely nothing and now Im reading about people's "sausage" habbits.
I guess because I was just wandering around the net doing absolutely nothing and now Im reading about people's "sausage" habbits.

Lol, did you like just accidentally find this forum and post when you went to Google and typed in 'sausage habits of guys' or something?? Haha lol
Reply 43
No you need to be pumped up and charged full of testosterone to even be in with a chance of getting a girl. Plus, if you've already had a ****, why do you need to pick up a girl?
Reply 44
Original post by Broderss
No you need to be pumped up and charged full of testosterone to even be in with a chance of getting a girl. Plus, if you've already had a ****, why do you need to pick up a girl?

for conversation, maybe? if you were unaware, girls actually can do more things than, you know, .... that.
masturbate while you are out :sexface:
for conversation, maybe? if you were unaware, girls actually can do more things than, you know, .... that.

For conversation? The purpose of interacting with females is to GET LAID. If they don't wanna have sex, what do we need them for???

Conversation? Lol, I'll save that for my guy friends! As I don't wanna talk about gossip, women's clothing, beauty treatments, nail polish, soaps, and celebs thank you very much!
Original post by Barden
masturbate while you are out :sexface:

Been there bro. Wouldn't recommend it. :no:
Reply 48
Original post by Raving_Hippy
Gok Wan is gay, though you do know that right??

I think you're missing the point here...

Although I see that's not the only thing you're missing :teehee:
Reply 49
I would say no. Pump some iron instead. You want all your sexual energy then you will be wide eyed and bushy tailed and the girls will be attracted by your sexual energy.

Then if you fail... you can always knock one out when you get home. haha
Reply 50

aw, that's kind of sweet that you think that boys are all about the conversation. :biggrin:

Also, I don't believe that girls really are into conversation with boys since they have no interest in men's interests such as competitive sports, hunting and boobs but they just want someone to drone on about shopping, sunbeds and do some general nagging.
(edited 13 years ago)
What happens if she mistakes it for hair gel.
I have dedicated the last 15 years of my life testing out these 2 theories(and very little else).
Invariably, a night out right after throttling my lodger, means I either come home empty handed, having met some new friends or having met some girl who wants a relationship.

A night out fully loaded, on the other hand, has meant me getting into fights, getting so wasted i remember nothing, or coming home with a girl that wants to me smashed all about the house!

It all depends what you are looking for.

Latest

Trending

Trending